Ballet.

Ressler.

I had a pit in my stomach, and I don't think it was because of Liz's mother at this point, the second we were giving a case by Reddington and some stolen art, she told me that Rostova had faked her death to trick Reddington, so I at least didn't feel bad about her death being partially my fault.

The pit in my stomach didn't lessen when we were at the hospital doing Mag's monthly checks. She got the ultrasound photos she wanted to fill the portraits, and she instantly started making plans for us to go to her sister's place to tell her first before she sent them.

Mag's plan was to dress Alma in a shirt that said "Big Sister" on it, and wait for someone to notice. I wasn't expecting for someone to notice right away, and it took a good hour of us talking in Madison kitchen as she cooked before I heard hurried steps heading from the corridor and Talia bursting into the kitchen.

"Are you serious?" She asked, looking at Maggie. She just clapped in excitement with a big smile and a little squeal.

"Yes!"

"Oh my God!" Talia yelled and jumped on her spot, then ran to Mags and hugged her, both jumping on the spot as they squealed.

"Serious about what?" Madison looked at the both of them with a frown.

Talia pulled back and looked at her mother dumbfounded "Alma has a shirt that says Big Sister on it"

It took Madison 30 seconds of staring at Maggie before she covered her mouth with a gasp "Maggie" she gasped "oh my God, are you for real?" She walked a step to her and hugged her by the shoulder, giving that Talia was holding her by the waist.

The screams of joy repeated themselves again when Ella came to find out what the fuss was all about, and the three of them ended up glued to Maggie's side for the rest of the day. Nathan was the only one who was awkward about the new baby, much like he'd been when Alma was announced, and even though he was almost eight years old now, he still sat back, watching and listening to Madison interrogate Maggie about how she felt, when had she found out, what her due date was and the likes.

They still congratulated me and gave me hug, but I knew I wasn't the one to be worried about here, specially after Maggie had to tell her sister about all the times she'd been sick, her inability to get out of bed some days, her almost fainting a couple of times. Madison said she was going to be on high alert from now on, being one phonecall away if Maggie needed help.

After that reunion, it was the weekend of Agnes's ballet dance, and I was looking forward to take Alma with me to it because we were looking into some activity for her, so I wanted her to watch, see if she liked it.

That weekend, we were called in surprisingly, because Reddington had information about a band of Turkish agents looking into a list of undercover agents around the world, as soon as the information made it to our hands, I had to be at the office to follow up, that meant that I wasn't at home during Friday and most of Saturday.

I arrived home at night, walking to the dinning room I found Maggie siting at the table with the portraits, her eyes fixated on her phone screen, and Alma next to her painting and drawing.

"What are you two doing?" I asked, leaving my coat on the back on Maggie's chair, she locked her phone and left it on the side, looking up at me.

"I'm getting the portraits ready, because I have to send them on Monday"

"I'm drawing" Alma chimed in, standing up on the chair and showing me the drawing she was making "this is for auntie Martha" she said.

"Yeah, Alma wanted to send a drawing too, so she's drawing a bunch to add them in the package" I grabbed one of the chairs and sat on it, having Maggie on my side and Alma on front of me. I looked around, seeing that Mags had a bunch of crafting things on the table, along with a stack of Manila envelopes, bubble wrap and paper to tag the envelopes.