Advice

Maggie.

I was sitting inside the coffee shop, since it was starting to get cold to do anything outside, it wasn't the cold in general, it was the wind.

The bells rung again and I lifted my eyes to the door.

I let out a big smile as I saw Donald, walking to me with his cane to his side. I clapped at him and moved the chair next to me to sit.

"Oh my god" I shrieked as I waited for him to sit down, he gave me a smile that I mirrored.

"Hi" he said

"Oh my god I'm so happy to see you walk again" I moved my things "suit and everything huh?" He smirked and fixed his suit, mockingly. "Do you want a coffee?" He just nodded.

I stood and asked for a coffee. Then left it in front of Donald, my hands moved to his shoulders and I gave him a little shake

"I'm so happy for you, you've made a great recovery" I sat down next to him and took another sip of my coffee "you're working again?"

"Yeah, I'm just doing paperwork for now, I'm not going out much. But thank god, I think I developed some claustrophobia while at the house" I chuckled and looked at him. Sharply dressed, Mr. Clean. "Though some things happened"

I crossed my arms in the table and leaned in to listen to him.

"What happened?"

"Audrey has been talking to me"

Ressler

I always sensed a change of air when I talked about Audrey, and Maggie's face always changed to an almost annoyed expression.

But if I couldn't talk with Maggie, then who could I talk to?

"She's still engaged but she's been talking to me a lot, texting me, checking on me. When I told her I was back on the street and working she asked me for drinks. I don't know what she wants to talk about. What do you think?"

"I don't know, what about her fiancée isn't he like... Mad that she's talking with her ex?"

"Not that I know of" I said while grabbing my coffee. She shrugged her shoulders and began to reunite her things

"I don't know then. Maybe she wants to keep tabs on your. Or maybe the fire has rekindle" she said with a wink

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"I don't think so. I'm happy that she's moving forward with her life"

She gave me a 'really' look and tsked her tongue.

"You still feel things for her"

"Yeah, that doesn't change a thing"

Maggie proceeded to put her things away, not looking at me

"Well, because of your medication I don't think drinks is going to cut it, but if she wants to talk and you want to keep in touch then you're not doing anything wrong"