Hunting II.

Maggie.

"The bank is a huge, huge, huge" I stressed the word "no-no Raymond, it has too many security measures you won't get past the third gate before they blast you"

I heard Raymond sigh from the other side of the phone

"Fortunately for you" I continued "I'm standing inside the solution"

"Enlighten me"

"There's this old and antique place just around the corner, the owner refused to sell it to the bank once they began building it and needed the space, the wiring and ventilation conducts are within reach from the second floor of the house. I'll have to take a look at the prints but I think this place shares a wall that connects to the vault section underground, if I can reach it and break through, I can access the ventilation system and get you in from above."

"Broker the deal with the owner" he replied "whatever it takes Maggie I have to get in there."

"Yeah well, I think it's going to be a little suspicious if we buy the place and start hammering the wall. We need noise, a construction, maybe we can make it seem like we're-"

"A restaurant" he interrupted.

"Or that, fine by me" I walked around the dusty floor boards and hid my hand in one of the pockets of the coat I was wearing "can I talk to Don now?" I said lowly, knowing that I was being watched constantly. I had two of Raymond's men always with me.

"Need I tell you you can't give him any information on where you are?"

"I don't know where I am, how can I tell him?" I said tired

"I'll have him call you in five"

He hung up.

After I had been taken into the back of the van I woke up in Raymond's plane, I wasn't given an explanation or any kind of information as to why I was on a plane or where I was heading.

After we landed Raymond's men took me to a nice and spiffy hotel, had change of clothes ready for me and told me to get ready. I took a shower and dressed in the jeans, blouse and heavy coat I was now wearing. It was another climate entirely, it was still sunny but there was a sharp cold breeze all the time. Raymond didn't cut back in expenses, the coat I was wearing was a Gucci of at least 4000 dollars, cream with the rims black and buttons to the side, I liked it a lot, and it was the only highlight of this whole situation. I was able to get some sleep that night, and I needed it. I still had a headache and my neck hurt, everytime I breathed in my nostrils hurt.

Early this morning Raymond called, told me I had to check the security measures of a bank, I was going to pass as a new costumer that wanted to open a safe, he gave me the money and one of his men scorted me to the bank.

The form to apply was insanely thorough, they had a new identity for me to ensure I was accepted, there were a total of four doors to cross through before getting to the vault, and the closer you got, the thicker they grew.

The vault door was opened by the manager who accompanied me, and the handrails of the levers where fingerprint activated. That's when I knew this was a no-go. When I entered the security deposit and was left alone to secure the money, the keypad to open the deposit was also fingerprint accessed, along with a combination that was given to me by the bank.