Dr. Laken Perilos.

Ressler.

There were certain lines that I didn't think Liz would cross in her path of revenge to Reddington.

I don't know what could surprise me more than Liz taking Dembe. I didn't know of Reddington had been her target all along and she just conformed with Dembe instead and took him, or if it had been an elaborate plan all along.

"I've lost any perspective of what Agent Keen is capable of. I only know that we need to get Dembe back, because if he is in the hands of Perillos, it won't matter what Agent Keen wants... only how long he can survive."

Reddington spoke with me over the phone with an uncertainty and a certain level of fear that I hadn't heard from him... Ever.

"We'll find him."

"Call me back as soon as you know more." He hung up on me, Park quickly got my attention and showed me our possible next lead.

Over the course of the ride back to the post office to test for the headlight trim we'd recovered, I had my finger over the call button several times.

I absolutely did not want to call Maggie and possibly scare her over what could be nothing, but Liz had taken Dembe. At this point I'd also lost some, not all perspective of what Liz was capable of. I knew for sure that Liz had nothing against me and she wouldn't go after my family to get what she wanted.

The thought that everything was fine was fighting a loosing battle with the thought that Mags had also been one of Reddington's associates. I would rather be safe than sorry most of the time, so I made the call.

Maggie.

A full security display of three vans and a tap to my security system was not what I expected when I opened the door to the visitors the people at the front gate told me I had.

I had expected the usual flirty smile James always gave me when he saw me, I was already planning on countering it with a roll of my eyes and ask him what he wanted and just get it over with, but when I opened the door and saw him speak with three other men in suits and pointing at different locations as he talked I knew something more serious was happening.

I waited with the door open until he finished talking, he then grabbed his radio and spoke a few words on it as he walked up the stairs to the door, a smirk appeared on his face just as he stored the radio back into his pocket and took his badge from his concealed pocket.

"Who did your husband piss off this time?" He asked, flipping the badge to me as to identify himself and letting me know that he was here on official business.

"I don't know, I bet it's a long list though, he's been an agent for a while". I'd crossed my arms at my chest and leaned on the door inadvertently, but I moved out of the way to let him in as soon as he reached the doorway.

"I have a technician that's going to tap into your security feeds from the outside, I don't want Alma to... You know, see weird people in the house" he made a vague motion of his hand, then unbuttoned his jacket.

"It's fine"

"Mind if I do a quick sweep of the premises?" He took his radio again and circled it around as he spoke.

"No" I contained a little smile. It wasn't unusual to hear Don speak in technical terms, but with James everything has always felt light and carefree that when he really got into his agent mode it was half intimidating, half funny.