Critical Condition.

Ressler.

Now that I knew that Liz was pregnant, I understood why the activities in the task force had slowed down as much as they had, we were a force that ran if cases were given, and when they were no cases, we were free to engage in some other cases of we wanted to.

I took some in the months that we were quiet, mostly to keep my rhythm the same as Mags. Now that she had her new job at a new firm with bigger responsibilities, I couldn't and didn't want to slow her down just so that she could spend a day with me.

I always checked in the task force before I checked on another cases I could take, and strangely Reddington had a case for us, but this one came with an odd request.

"Reddington called, he said he want us to meet in a warehouse outside Adams Morgan. And he specifically asked all of us to go" she said giving the team around her a look.

Of course, we complied. The whole team, Aram, Cooper, Navabi, Liz and I drove to the location.

Inside the warehouse was a large square tent, sealed off in the sides, inside I could hear some machines beeping and people working.

Reddington looked distraught. Other than that and a car near the entrance, the place was empty.

"Who's in there?" Keen asked, giving Reddington a notice that we were all here.

He walked to us, taking off his hat, he seemed like nothing good had happened to his friend in the tent.

"A trust worthy associate of mine was attacked this morning. My people are doing everything they can to stabilize him but, he's not in a good condition. I'm afraid he engaged in some business with people he shouldn't have and things went wrong in a meeting this morning."

"What do you have exactly?" I asked.

For some reason he didn't wanted to look at me, or talk to me, maybe he was taking his whole 'I speak only with Elizabeth Keen' deal too seriously today.

"I'm afraid I have nothing for you Donald. I only knew about this meeting when my people requested the mobile crash unit. Other than that, a phone call from a burner my associate made to another one of my guards, asking for protection where the meeting took place"

"So your associate was scared of the meeting and what would happen, called your guard to escort him, where?" Navabi continued.

"Must've been somewhere public" Liz followed "was there a shooting? Maybe someone reported it"

"My associate took shell casings near the major blood vessels in the neck, which is why they're taking so long"

"So, shotgun blast, that shouldn't be hard to find"

"The attacker is injured" Reddington said "the guard that was escorting shot him in the arm, but let him go to assist my associate before he bled to death."

"There is a report of shots fired in a bar cafe in Adams Morgan, this morning at 8:33 am, the potential witnesses ran away when the shots began and the police are currently at the scene" Aram said checking in his laptop.

"If the police is at the scene,we need to act fast before they take any evidence they don't want to tell us about. Ressler, Navabi, get to the scene" Cooper began directing us "Aram, security cameras in the area. Keen, see if you can get any description from Reddington's guard"