Arrested.

Ressler.

My excitement for finding Liz's grandfather was as short lived as Mags and I's encounter on the desk office, God knew we didn't want the squeaky thing to wake up Alma and find us like that.

After I got the prints, I was made aware that I was being watched by people in high power, and sadly confronted Liz about my findings, I was said because I thought I'd reached a dead end, but a few days later she told me who I'd found was her grandfather, and she knew where he lived.

He told her who Reddington really was, his secret identity was a friend of Katarina's, and he'd taken Reddington's identity to extract money in Reddington's account to disappear. I found it really hard to believe that someone would intentionally do that, and then stay in the skin of a man who was considered a traitor.

I guessed that I would have to wait to see for myself about that. I was going to be satisfied with the answer of Reddington's identity when I heard it from his own mouth.

I felt like one day we were looking into a case given by Reddington, and the next second we were in a confrontation with members of the Secret Service, the plot against America was against the president himself, and two seconds after that we were arrested by Anna McMahon claiming that we were the traitors.

I really didn't like were this was going, and we'd been caught so off guard that I hadn't had the chance to tell Maggie anything. As I was standing in an interrogation room by myself, I could only imagine what they would do with her and my daughter.

Maggie.

I was not expecting to find Don's face all over the news today, and I was definitely not expecting to have agents at my house aggressively asking me about his whereabouts.

"I have not seen him since yesterday" I said, holding Alma in my arms. The agent didn't look too friendly.

"Your husband is wanted for plotting against the United States, I hope you understand that's-"

"If that's what he allegedly did, then you can understand that I don't intend on helping you find him, because that's simply not the truth, Donald is a good agent"

He tightened his jaw, then took a threatening step forward.

"You can be arrested for obstruction of Justice"

"I can't be obligated to testify against my own husband, so if you want to take that shot, take it"

The agent was called in, and he took a few seconds to bore his eyes into mine, and I think if I hadn't had Alma in my arms he would have done something to me. The agent was told something, then motioned at me to two of his subordinates, he then exited the house, leaving me with custody.

I was hoping with all of my being that Donald didn't call me, because if he did they would answer and track his cell. I wasn't sure what he had done, I just knew his face and Liz Keen's were all over the news, being wanted by all law enforcement agencies.

My phone rung a few hours later, and I looked down at it as the agents walked quickly to my position.

"On speaker" they commanded, even though the caller ID indicated that it was from my work.