Mission Impossible 4.

Maggie.

"Everything set?" Kate Kaplan asked next to me, I looked in my purse and handed her a picture.

"Yes, everything except that f-"

"Language" she reprimanded me.

"Effing" I corrected "horse statue".

She took the picture and walked to the door where she intercepted Raymond.

The walls, letters on them, the tiles on the floor, decorations, lights, furniture, everything was set.

Raymond talked with Kate for a few seconds and then walked inside, inspecting everything.

He motioned at me to the door that was supposed to be Dr. Huffnaggel's office, behind him was Aram clutching his laptop to his chest.

"I need you to access the elevator system to make sure that when that agent presses 6, the elevator takes them to 8, where we'll be waiting."

He talked to Aram some more, and while he set up near the wiring that connected to the systems, he turned to speak to me

"You've done a magnificent job Maggie. Thank you"

"Thank you, I've always wanted to play Mission Impossible."

He frowned at me, I rolled my eyes a bit. Just like Donald.

"In Mission Impossible 4, they change the numbers of the Abu Dhabi building to fool a buyer. Though this is like, a whole other level."

Raymond kept his eyes for me for a bit.

"I'm sorry. I know me telling Ressler about Samar was what led to Liz's arrest. But I wasn't going to lie on her behalf. Not to Donald"

"I understand that. I already ask you to lie for me and the fact that you're still helping, the fact that you're loyal, means a lot to me"

I gave him a small nod and looked to the side.

"Everything is set so, I should bounce. I told my sister I was only going to be out for two hours. You've got this from now on right?"

"I do. Thank you Maggie"

I smiled a little and walked past him, giving him a slow pat on the shoulder as I exited the room.

Once I was out and back home, I checked my messages before entering the house.

I knew Don was probably busy, but I was worried about him, he hadn't come back to sleep last night and he needed to eat and such. Or maybe I was worrying too much.

When I opened the door Talia greeted me with a big smile. I smiled down at her and closed the door behind me.

"Hey cupcake, what are you up to?" I said placing my hand on her head.

"Are we going out soon?"

"Yes, we are, let me check on your mom and dad and we'll go out. Where do you wanna go?" I gently pushed her towards the kitchen where I was going to get something fresh to drink.