Time management.

Ressler.

Things were moving too slow for my taste, and I couldn't imagine how this wait to get Agnes back was for Liz.

Tom and Liz had come many times to me asking for help, a lead, anything they could exploit, and Liz told me Red was a little resented and wasn't exactly sharing Intel on how to get to Kirk.

However, every time I came home, crossed the door of my home and walked to Mags, everything was sunshine and rainbows on her end.

After we had to wait from the attache team in London to look over Reddington's next guy, they dismissed me until the found anything.

I got home, going up the stairs and looking for Mags on her office, she spent a lot of time here.

She was talking on the phone, writing things in a big calendar she had on one of her walls. She scribbled something down and then turned the pages, placing her hand in the box that had a big red heart.

"I'll get back to you as soon as I have some news, thank you" she hung up and took a deep breath. Then she went to her desk and scribbled down some more things in her agenda.

"Do you like that guy?" I heard another voice. I didn't know she had company, the other person was sitting in the corner out of my view.

"I think he's alright, I mean, he's got good references"

"I'll have him as a plan B if you don't like it" the other person came into view, it was Gina. "And what about this girl for interior design?" She handed her a piece of paper.

"Mmm" she scanned it quickly "ohh, this firm in PA, top notch, see if you can get a reference" she handed her back the paper and finally looked at me. I gave her a smile while Gina looked at me as well

"Don hey" she walked to me and gave me a little hug "I heard the news, congrats! I have a perfect make up artist and a hairdresser, we're going to make Maggie look dreamy for your big day"

"Won't take much, she's already dreamy" I said looking at her, she gave me a little smile while her cheeks redened.

"Aw, anyway, I'll use the phone downstairs" Gina said while walking around me downstairs. I looked back at Mags again while walking inside.

"You're home early" she said giving her watch a quick look.

"What's Gina doing here?" I asked. I smiled when Maggie hopped on her desk with a smile

"So get this, the director found out about my wedding and he said he wanted me to set up a second team in my care so they can take over while I plan this" she clapped happy and looked down to grab her agenda "Gina and I have been at this for maybe an hour, going through resumes and calling people. I've been answering messages from my family. My aunt said she wants to gift me something from the wedding, either the cake or the souvenirs, I don't know which one yet. And look at these!" She said handing me an envelope.

I opened it and checked our names, written in the cards along as 'save the date!' with a little calendar marking our wedding day.

"This came out pretty" I said, pushing the card back in.

"They're beautiful" she said while taking it back. "I'll probably be sending these this week, and we have to go cake tasting and I'm taking next week off to do the bridesmaids dresses, I have to go check out mine, my shoes" she listed, then took a deep breath "it's a lot. But here"