Stop being a jealous bitch.

Maggie.

Being back was not what was hard, going back to the routine was not was was hard. What was hard was being as alone as I was before spending five days with my sister and her family, playing with my nieces, drawing, dancing, cooking.

"Maggie" I head my name being called from next to me, before I could focus my eyes on the person I felt arms going around my shoulders, pushing my in a hug.

I let out a smile as I inhaled Hugo Boss cologne, there was nothing manlier than that.

My hands hugged Donald from his shoulder blades as I sighed.

"I've missed you" he said pulling back, my heart made a little twist as I smirked.

"I'm missable. That's my bag" I said pointing to the bag coming to us from the luggage pickup.

He took it effortlessly and held it to begin walking out, his arm was still half holding me.

"Your sister, how was she?" He said while we walked towards the exit of the airport.

"She's pregnant again" I proclaimed as I tucked my coat, winter was here.

"A boy this time?"

"We're hoping it is, though she would have to change husband for that"

"And Ethan wasn't impressed" we arrived to his car, I watched him as he put my bag on the trunk of it.

"He knows me, he knows I don't mean it" I smiled at him. Sometimes I thought Don didn't listen to me, maybe I rambled too much, but it was moments like this when Don made me know that he listened, that he cared.

I hoped onto the passenger seat and buckled up, waiting for Don to do the same.

"You weren't on any flight manifest I checked out" he mentioned, already driving.

"You checked manifests of flights from here to Rhode Island?"

"Yeah, I wanted to know when you came back without you telling me, just in case I had to come and pick you up against your will" I looked away with a smile and scratched my head.

"Raymond had something to do with it"

He gave me a little disapproving look.

"Asking favors to Red won't end up good Mags"

"I'm taking personal defense classes. I'm at a 25% chance to beat up Dembe"

He chuckled and turned to a corner, going away from my place.

"How about we have lunch in stead of dinner? That is if you're not too tired"

"It was an hour flight, I'm fine"

Don drove to a little restaurant where we settled, while I eyed the menu I gave him a look.

"Your girlfriend doesn't get mad if you have lunch with other females?"

"No, she knows about you"