The Prison Talks,Ok?

{TW:swearing,mentions of abuse}

Pandora was more than a stupid fucking prison,pandora was alive.pandora felt when dream would scrape at their walls,when he smashed Tommy's head against them like an egg,and when he cried,softly beating against them.

Pandora could sense when Sam,their caretaker,was angry.pandora didn't like that,not one bit.nor did they like when they could feel quackity abusing dream.that pissed pandora off the most.they were capable enough to know that even though they didn't know much about the outside,it had to be shitty for this tragedy to occur.then,technoblade,the blood god,was let into the prison and kept there by Sam,who sounded like a smug bastard when he did it.

Today was the day pandora would say no,and refuse to let the lava sink.sam was here with quackity,like always,and he pulled the lever.nothing happened.they felt when Sam told quackity it wasn't working,and say he didn't know what was going on.the mechanics to it were fine,there wasn't an issue."what's the matter,Sam?"pandoras voice boomed,and they felt quackity question what that voice was,and Sam telling him.

Pandora laughed,and merely spoke over sam."sorry,I don't feel like quackity should torture dream today."the bickering from Sam and quackity went on for a long time before Sam yelled out "the prison talks,ok?"

_________________________________________

A/N:sorry this was short,I wasn't really feeling the mood to write this but I got this shitty part out.again,sorry it's bad but I didn't have much ideas and couldn't be bothered to think of any.

Have a great day/night if you haven't already,take care of yourself,and I'll see you next upload!

Word count:
292 words!