Voices

Tommy had never trusted himself with anything, seeing as he spoke to his reflection. What?it wasn't his fault, he just thought that having someone else's opinion on situations mattered. Even if that other person was a version of himself.

And it had become such a bad habit that he had no idea when he did it or not, so Tommy would begin talking quietly at random times, analyzing the situation and the options he had and which to follow.

Tommy giggled, he was feeling very bubbily today. Apparently, he giggled too loud because he then immediately stopped "you shut up!" He yelled at himself "no you shut up!" He yelled back.

The other occupants of the room, namely ranboo, tubbo, Phil, techno and wilbur, stared at Tommy as he had this mini-yelling match with himself.

"Both of you, shut up!" Tommy finally yelled, before glancing up at the shocked and concerned faces of the five staring at him intensely. "He heh, sorry bout them, they always cause problems." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

____

A/N:It's 2:24 am rn, I'm tired, and have no ideas or motivation for this.

So I apologize for the increasingly short chapter, but I just can't right now.

Bye!

Word count;
214 words!