Why Is It So Cold?

{Tw:swearing,mentions of death and blood}

Third person POV:

A lonely boy sat on the beach,watching as the grey sky got ready to unleash the water it had stored down upon him,the ocean waves uncaring and brutal,yet soft and calm as they slid back and forth on the sand mere inches away from his feet.

The blonde boy's clothes were torn,ruined and frayed,making him look shabby,and unkempt.his dull and greying eyes that rivaled the sky's was staring out,far beyond the ocean and into the horizon,where hope grew and flourished,tantalisingly both present and absent.

His hair was wild,messy,and had things like sand and dirt and debris in it.it must have been a wonderful hair choice when it was well-kept,but the upkeep for his hair had fallen out of control,and so gave uo trying.

The blonde boy's name was Tommy,and he'd been exiled.he had been out here for a few months,he'd lost count.it's not as though it mattered,because he doubted he'd ever be allowed back home.well,if that place was even home still.to.my had not seen his best friend's,who was president and exiled him,reign over what they used to call home.

Dream,a green bastard,had escorted him here ages ago,giving him a compass and told him it would point him in the direction of l'manburg,and flash when he was too close.tommy had nodded,eyes glazing over the scenery of the new island he was dumped at.with that,dream left.

Tommy watched as the man in a green hoodie and oak boat got farther and farther away,until Tommy couldn't see him anymore.sighing,he got to work.after he built the place,he named it "logsteadshire".

And here Tommy was now.not a single one of those fuckers came with him,or visited him,not even dream!sighing,he let the new found anger slip from his veins,the numb feeling returning.

Closing his eyes,he invisioned l'manburg.he invisioned pogtopia.he kept his eyes shut and reflecting on traumatic events for a while,before Tommy decided it was time to sleep.

Getting up,he walked slowly to his tent,(which was named "tnret"),pulling the flaps shut before kicking his shoes off,properly changing into his sleep wear.

Then,he got comfortable and sent to sleep,blissfully unaware that he would wake sooner than daylight.

_________________________________________

A/N:heyo!this is just a filler chapter before the re-write of assasin tommy,and then I'll be making oneshots on other people(like dream,Sam,puffy,tubbo ect.)

Have a great day/night if you haven't already and I'll see you next upload!

Word count:
451 words!