Prison Time

{A/N:writing this on the way to school be like:

In all seriousness,I can't think of any idea and so this is my default.enjoy?}

Technoblade:officer,officer you have to believe me,I kicked that child in self.defence.

Dream:no use,they don't care.we're all in here,and we've all tried that.

Technoblade:we?who's w-

Technoblade turns,seeing the group of people,all of which he knows.

Philza:hey mate.yeah,all of us.

Niki:Tommy was the first in...he's been here around two months.then came tubbo,who scored a crime just to see Tommy.

Tubbo and Tommy wave,looking happy but still down.

Jack:ranboo was next,did worse than the two.somehow.

Technoblade sighs,sitting by the trio,who stare dejectedly at the floor.

Technoblade:hey.sit up.stop slouching,that doesn't get us out of-

Tubbo begins sniffling,tears forming in his eyes.techno sits,confused,until suddenly Tommy starts tearing up.by this time,tubbo has started sobbing,which prompts Tommy to cry as well.then,ranboo begins crying,assumedly because Tommy was.

Technoblade:I'm just gonna leave you three...

As techno stands,he sees none other than the prison warden himself.

Technoblade:well well well,if it isn't the oh so Important prison warden,awesamdude.

He looks menacingly at Sam,who cowers in fear.suddenly,there's a hand on techno's shoulder,and he whips around.

Phil:mate,no.he's had it the roughest.aside from the three in the corner,he's had it pretty rough.

_________________________________________

A/N:heyyyy not feeling great right now.i,of course,am writing this when I'm home from school,but the first part was from when I was walking to school.

Anyway,I meant to make this more funny then serious but I guess it turned out more serious?I might decide to re-do this to make it funnier,but idk.

As always,requests are open in case you want to request an au you've seen or heard of.

Bye!

{P.s,updates might be slower as of a few days unless i feel better so I'm sorry about that.i will try and get some out though,even if they are small}

Word count;
348 words!