Lady Death

No one had truly seen lady death,as though he did never came back,and were found dead hours after their disappearances.no one but a man in green and white,with wings so beautiful they shone and sparkled has seen her,and even then he hadn't gone shouting it.it wasn't an important detail,people didn't have to know.

Then,they had a child together.one they named 'wilbur'.wilbur was not fully mortal,in fact he was half immortal,it he would have to earn it.lady death found a child,whom she took home to her husband and child.subtle pink hair,a pigling brute hybrid and the cutest child lady death and her family ever did see.But then,lady death found another child.this child was in a cardboard box,the words 'free' scribbled on.

This child was named tommy,and he was everything.they adored him,and he adored them.lady death was so happy seeing her family together,and yet she knew it wouldn't last.it couldn't.she was lady death,and she had been neglecting those who's time had come.it hurt her,that night,as she watched her husband sleeping,peaceful.their children,their three beautiful children,sound asleep,un-aware thattheir mother was leaving them.

She turned,and left in a cloud.of black smoke.before she was fully gone,however,the last words known that lady death ever spoke to her family was heard."good night,my love.sleep well."no-one should of heard it,how could they?everyone was asleep.but someone other than lady death had been awake,and was watching from their door as their mother had disappeared.theu crept to their siblings shared room,and tugged at the olders sleeve.sleepily,the older got up,only to be put back in bed.climbing in between the two,they sighed and got comfortable.

Their brothers asleep beside them,they fell into a fitful sleep.and that there marked the day where lady death had left her family to resume her work,and how her youngest son had seen her and watch as his two oldest siblings truly began to believe their mother was a Samsung smart fridge,all the while he knew the truth.he never forgot his mother,and he often heard Phil crying about her.until he grew up,and died.

There,in the afterlife,was his mother.she opened her arms,and Tommy was swept into a hug."my child,it was not your time."she said,and softly kissed his golden curls."your brother,and my son,on the other hand..well,his choice was made long ago.but that doesn't mean I didn't greet him just as I am doing to you now."she spoke angelicly,soft and loving,and Tommy knew why Phil had fallen for her.

When Tommy was revived,he didn't mention to anyone he had spoke to lady death,his mother.not even phil.but he never forgot,and waited for the day she'd return to them.

And it would be the best.

_________________________________________

A/N:I'm sorry this was short,I had no idea what I was doing for this,but I hope you enjoyed!

I'm really tired,but I still want to watch resident evil: village,so  I'll see you all next upload!

Bye!

Word count:
536 words!