History Repeats (?)

{Tw:mentions of explosives,violence(?),swearing,mentions of attempted su!c!d€}

Third person POV:

Wilbur had died in pogtopia after falling ill,leaving tommy in charge much to technoblade's dismay.wilbur had died after many failed attacks on manburg,which was thriving and healthier with each attack.it's president,schlatt,and his son/right hand man tubbo were running it.each and every citizen of manburg was happy,as the rulers were merciful,kind,and understanding.they were more than happy to obide to their rules,as they weren't too harsh.

They all knew of pogtopia,but after their last attack a month or two ago they were sure another attack was soon.what they didn't know was that Tommy,at sixteen,was retired.no more for him,no way.he'd leave manburg alone,as his own little paradise was right in the cavern pogtopia was centered around.he helped Phil and techno clear out the area and make a city,with bridges and houses and waterfalls and it was so homely it made Tommy sad Wilbur wouldn't see it,ever.

Tommy occasionally missed tubbo,but knew that tubbo hated him and thought him a traitor.tommy couldn't miss tubbo,but he did.it hurt,but he'd move past it.techno was out slaughtering orphans,Phil was off getting more supplies,and Tommy stood,looking out across his land.his home.it was peaceful,until he heard a voice."tommyinnit,you are hereby under-"the voice began,but Tommy wirled around so fast they stopped abruptly."why are you here?I haven't done anything!"he said,before thinking."did techno kill too many orphans?"he asked himself quietly.

"Tommyinnit!listen,please."tubbo yelled,and then nodded to dream who continued his sentence."tommyinnit,you are hereby under arrest for bringing anarchy to our great country."he said,and Tommy's eyes widened.

Tommy was taken to a simple cell,which was guarded by dream and sam.a few days after,he was taken to a trial of sorts,which was really.just them asking him where technoblade was.tommy refused to give answers,and loudly complained how he hated the country and would rather go home than deal with whatever this was.technoblade had fled,but was eventually caught,and Phil had left to get Tommy and techno.

As Phil looked at his son,he didn't see the same spark he saw mere hears before,his blue eyes dull and defeated.the country of manburg had showed to see how Phil would react to seeing his son so...dead."tommy...?"he asked,and Tommy looked at him rather than the floor.he wasn't cheerful,or laughing,just...dead.tommy looked to the ground yet again,and phil knew he had to see techno."I'll be back soon,okay toms?"he said,and Tommy sighs before nodding.his dull eyes glassy as he looks like he was about to cry.

Phil left,and Tommy was allowed to think undisturbed.

They visited techno,who looked appalled at the mass of people."who's watching Tommy?!"he yelled out,and Phil looked behind him.everyone shook their heads,showing no one had stayed with Tommy."Tommy gets suicidal when he feels immense guilt,please bring me to my brother I need to calm him incase he's hurt!"techno yells,and t taken to Tommy's cell.

Tommy is smashing his head against the brick wall,and techno rushes in."tommy!,Tommy listen to me!"techno says,and holds onto Tommy's shoulders,preventing him from hurting himself further."tech,it's Wilbur.he won't shut up,this is the only way,please!"Tommy yells, delirious.Techno dragged Tommy away from the wall,securing his hands behind his back before making sure he couldn't wriggle free or hurt himself somehow."no,tommy.wilbur isn't here,he can't-"techno began but suddenly let go of Tommy.

"See?!you can hear Wilbur can't you?!"Tommy said,as fresh tears spilled down his cheeks.techno merely nodded,clutching his head.he screamed out in pain,while Tommy coughed blood.it was a mess,the next few minutes.pure torture for Phil who was too shocked to move.then,techno appeared to have died,while tommy,still with blood pouring out of his mouth,crying silently,extended his hand and said "p-phil..help m-me...please-"before his eyes widened larger,and he dropped to the ground,dead.

The dream SMP gathered on a rainy day to lay tommyinnit nd technoblade to rest in their graves,after dying from long exposure to high pitched noises they thought was their brother,which drove them mad.phil cried,his whole bloodline wiped out and life had barely begun for them.the SMP felt bad,as Tommy had been fun to have around and techno was a loyal and protective man to all who knew him.the rain poured,and tubbo shed a few tears.he would miss his best friend,even if he was in prison at the time.theu had no.idea that right now,in a void,the three sat and made jokes,playing Uno without a care in the world.

Dream watched as people cried,and silently noted he'd write a letter to his
..."friend" later,after this.the funeral ended,and dream went home to where he pulled out paper and a pen,as well as an envelope.

Dear DreamXD,

You have the power to revive others,no?please revive the three SBI members tommyinnit,technoblade and wilbur soot.you know as well as i they were not meant to die as soon as they did,or like that,so please.

Also,how have you been feeling lately?I know that cake did a number on you,so I hope you are well.

{P.s,tell drista she still owes me that money she was meant to give me at some point this week}

Kind regards,

Dreamwataken

Dream grabbed the envelope,folding the letter before putting it inside and closing it.he wrote a simple 'To:DreamXD

From:Dreamwastaken'
Before it vanished in a poof of green smoke.now all he had to do was wait for XD's reply,which would come soon if dream knew him well(he did).

_________________________________________

A/N:heyo!just wanted to finish and publish this,as i had the idea for a while so yeah.hope you enjoyed that!

(Edit:i am currently working on two new chapters!it's a play on idea i've had for a little bit,and am really excited to publish them,so I apologise if it comes out later than usual)

Bye!

Word count:
1061 words!