Tommy's God Friend

{Tw:swearing -only bc I swore in an A/N in this-}

Third person POV:

Tommy had a friend.his name was lemon boy.tommy,of course,onew his real name,but lemon boy was the nickname given to him and Tommy never missed the chance to call him it.the 'him' in question was Tommy's God friend.well,Tommy didn't think of him as so.

Lemon boy was found in a patch of lemons,believe it or not (I mean,you kind of have to,as that's how he was found).lemon boy and Tommy got up to all sorts of mischief,and Tommy adored lemon boy's time as much as lemon boy did his(which is to say,very much).

Then,lemon boy had to go somewhere,but said they'd keep in touch.tommy let him go,and told lemon boy not to keep him waiting.they spoke often!Tommy's eyes,he noticed,lit up when they were talking.they went from light blue to a light cyan colour.however,his other friends,one he could see and didn't speak to that much,also saw this.

They were concerned,and so sat Tommy down to talk about it.tommy just shrugged,saying it was his friend he couldn't see but hear.his friend's(names tubbo and ranboo)saw a few things wrong with it,but didn't want upset Tommy more so they let the situation be.

Then,a colourblind man Tommy had spoken to quite a few times was talking about how there was this man-god even,who was blue and white with sprinkles of green.they had become friends(though seemed to not be to pleased with the recent acquirement)and Tommy walked over."-and his name was weird too,his name was dreamXD,and he was so weird-"George,the colourblind man,was saying,waving his arms around.he'd gathered quite a crowd(apparently,he'd mentioned and showed proof of this truth),who all seemed to believe him.

"Oh,you've spoken to lemon boy?"Tommy said casually."l-lemon..boy?"George asked him,and looked at him as if he were crazy."yeah,lemon boy."Tommy narrowed his eyes,raised and eyebrow and crossed his arms,pulling a pose."no no no,his name is-"George said hurriedly,and was about to start babbling again when a godly voice spoke."George.this is..a friend,who under my allowance,calls me lemon boy."

George readied to protest,but tommy shook his head before yelling at lemon boy."oi!lemon boy!what are we doing now?!"Tommy smiled,and looked thoroughly ready to go on an adventure."help dream out,his equipment's gone faulty again."lemon boy said,voice calm though it boomed and radiated that of his god heritage."oooo,I like doing that!"Tommy said,and bounced on his feet.

{A/N:would just like to explain that in this AU Tommy and dream were acting and the server thought Tommy was actually being harmed,so they locked dream up.dream did not harm nor manipulate anyone,it is what the SMP thought happened after dream was imprisoned.tommy thinks of dream and "lemon boy"(dreamXD)as brothers.it's also 10:57 pm rn and I'm tired but like writing this.so when my headphones die,I'm going to be and finishing in the morning}

"Wait,but you hate dream,he hurt you!"sapnap yelled,pointing his finger at Tommy."nah,we were acting and you thought it was real."is all Tommy Said,shrugging."b-but..he manipulated us!"karl raised his voice,but he hadn't yelled."again,no,that was the conclusion you lot came to after wrongfully imprisoning dream."tommy sounded bored,like he was forced to talk about subjects he hated.

{A/N:well,goodnight.-also,I'm sad.there was a ranboo stream I couldn't watch-}

"Well,let's go then Tommy.it's freaking dream out that he can only he spurts of noise and see a little.he told me in his voice message that he kept thinking people were in there with him."lemon boy said,seemingly bored.tommy chuckled,and walked toward lemon boy.grasping lemon boy's hand,he allowed himself to be teleported away to dream's cell.

_________________________________________

A/N:hello!so,sorry if this was bad or not as long as you would have liked,but I couldn't think of anything else and I thought it'd have got very repetitive and boring.

If you did enjoy this though,and you'd like to see a second part,I wouldn't really be opposed to making it(I haven't got much else to do,anyways).

Have a great day/night if you haven't already,take care of yourself and I'll see you next upload!

(P.s,the name was from cavetown's song "lemon boy".I saw a thing on YouTube where tommy befriended XD,and then just always called him it.)

Word count:
799 words!