Chapter 78: Mpreg Epilogue

Just as a note, this does include mention of mpreg. But you do not have to read this chapter if you do not want to read mpreg. The last chapter is a suitable ending. And with this chapter this story is finally complete.

***************************************************************

He swats my hand.

"Damn it Harry. Would you stop touching me." I answer him by kissing the back of his neck.

"I can't help it, you just look so sexy." He groans when I bite a pretty pink mark into his skin.

"Harry, I have work to do."

"Yea. Me too." I pull him back into the bed. "I haven't finished turning you into a puddle yet."

"Potions. Have to."

"Later Severus." I kiss his collar bone, and he whines. "You can brew them in a little while. I'll help you." He laughs and it feels so light that it's hard to believe he's the same dark oppressing person he use to be.

"I don't need help blowing up my workroom Mr. Potter." He purrs. Merlin this man.

"I can chop and dice and all that though."

"I'm sure I could find you a really dirty task for you to do."

"Anything to spend time with you."

"Merlin, we sound like a sappy newlywed couple." We really do, but we aren't newlyweds. The war has been over for almost three years.

"Come on Severus, looking at you has turned me on. I can't help but want to touch you." The pad of my index finger presses against one of his swollen nipples.

"Harry, no." He moans open mouthed. "You know I'm to sensitive there."

"They are so pretty and red. Swollen. I know how sore they feel. Doesn't it feel good having them gently played with?" His ears are red.

"Harry. Yes. But." He's trying to shake his embarrassment away. "If you play with them it'll leak out."

"What will leak out Severus. Tell me." Still so shy with intimacy. I try not to tease him to much, but he's so cute painted pink.

"The milk." His eyes connect with mine and I'm sure a part of him is ashamed of that admission.

"Why would that bother me Severus?"

"It's... No one would want... It's disgusting."

"There is nothing disgusting about a mother's breast milk. If me playing with them like this makes your nipples less sore, then I'm more than happy to play with them. Honestly, it turns me on. I love seeing you feel good. Covered in cum in breast milk."

"Harry that's..."

"It's such a beautiful sight." He has quite a bit more weight on him. He no longer has jutting bones. We wanted a child. I was afraid that he would continue starving himself once he was pregnant, but I was very happy to see him diligently eating two meals a day and two light snacks. When Caleb was born, I was amazed by how much I already loved him. This screaming mass of wrinkly skin was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I immediately understood why my mom would give up her life for mine. I would do anything for my son. For my first born.

He's two now and Severus and I both decided it was time.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes. Very good. Harry you can... inside."

"Shh." I hush him. "You are going to have to make due with this for now." I say thrusting between his legs. My hand is on his large distended stomach. He's getting close to term. Severus is so cute I can't always be gentle with him. Sometimes I want him so bad I just want to slam in and out of him. Often he wants the same thing. But at eight months I would only ever take him gently. For now, we will both have to be satisfied with this blissful skin to skin contact.