62: Midnight

I kissed Sasuke, Erri started freaking out.
“AH! AH! AH! AH! HE IS MINE DON’T TOUCH MY SWEETIE!” Erri freaked out, I let out a long sigh, running my hand through my hair and shooting her a glare.
“Yo chicka, he’s mine. Calm your face. Tsunade set you up, mmkay?” I said, she sat down and groaned. Then, a grin spread across her face. She looked up at us.
“You guys really didn’t see her game, did you?” she snickered, then shook her head. “Nice one.” she said, then fixed the white shirt she took from Sasuke so her bra was no longer showing. “She wanted me to analyze if you two were together, and had me make it so someone you knew saw, Fubuki. She wanted to know how close your bond was.”
“What do you mean, ‘how close our bond was’? And why?” I asked, confused. 
“She wanted to know if you guys forgave each other, so she didn’t have to deal with you two hating each other. She now knows that you two will be okay if we put you guys in missions together.” Erri said. “I’ll have to stay the night.”
Sasuke grunted, unhappily. “Great.” he muttered, he walked upstairs. “I’m going to go change for bed.”
I looked down at my clothes, I was wearing my training clothes. I looked up the stairs. “Sasuke, I still have a nightgown I left from when I spent nights over here before.”
Erri whistled, I shot her a playful glare, then back up at my boyfriend.
‘Then come and get them.” he answered, nonchalantly. I ran up the stairs and went in the room before he did,, I looked around.
“Oh, whoops. I’ll just borrow some of your clothes.” I said, he didn’t care. I grabbed some of his clothes, and went in the bathroom. “I’ve seen you naked before, it doesn’t matter.” he said, I could tell he was a little irritated. I laughed.
“Excuse me, but we have a guest downstairs.” I said, I knew what he wanted. He wasn’t going to say it, but I could tell. Of course, he didn’t know I knew his obvious ‘plan’.
I put on his blue shirt with the uchiha symbol on the back, on top I wore his black jacket. For pants, I wore a pair of sweats he had. I walked out and looked t Sasuke. He was wearing sweats and a different blue shirt. 
We walked down, Erri was looking through a book.
“How cute.” she said, then looked up. “You wear your boyfriend’s clothes.” 
I shrugged, then ran into Sasuke’s kitchen. I looked through it, and found no sweets.
“Sasuke, why don’t you have any sweets?” I asked, shocked.
“I like being healthy.” he stated, rolling his eyes. I couldn’t see it from the kitchen, but I had a pretty good idea. He walked in the kitchen, and popped open a cupboard. “I knew you would ask me so I got some snacks before I came home today.”
“WHIPPED!” Erri sang from the room she was in, I started cracking up.
Sasuke glared at the ground. “I am not.”
He so was. I grabbed the sweets and skipped into the room with the TV in it. I sat down and looked through his DVD’s. I had given him some in case I ever came over. Erri and Sasuke sat next to me.
“This is good.” I said, holding up the movie John Tucker Must Die. I knew Sasuke didn’t like chick flicks, but I would make him watch this one.
“No.” Sasuke said, as soon as he got a glimpse of the cover. I set the movie on the floor for a second, crawling over to him and putting my hands on his knees. I pouted, looking into his eyes.
“Please, honey?” I asked, innocently.
His expression didn’t change. For a second I thought my technique failed.
“Fine, but you have to do something for me later.” Sasuke said.
“And that would be....?” I asked, curiously.
Sasuke thought for a moment. Then, he smirked. “Wear a pink dress.” 
I gagged. Dress pink = cramp my style.
“Fine.” I muttered, putting the disk in the DVD.
“When are you going to wear it?” Sasuke asked.
“Shut up and watch the movie.” I teased. He quieted down.
When the movie was over, Sasuke’s eye was twitching.
“Errr, you okay?” Erri asked.
“That was the most lame ending ever, I mean why does he think he could-“ Sasuke stopped talking. I had the biggest grin on my face. “Shut up.” he muttered, I laughed. I got up and walked out of the room. I was in the kitchen, sitting on the counter because I felt like it, when I heard Erri start freaking out.
“AHH! SASUKE! WHAT THE FUCK YOU ASS HOLE! AHH! STOP! S-STOP!!! AHAHHAAAA THAT TICKLES!” She shouted. I raised my eyebrow, and went back in the room.
Sasuke was tickling Erri, I raised my eyebrow once more.
“Uh....” I said, speechless. Sasuke never acted like that.
“Okay so I told him he looked funny and he knew my weakness was I’m ticklish so he tickled me.” Erri pouted, her blue pig tails looked like they sunk in sadness when she said that. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at Sasuke. It hit him in the face, he threw it back but I dodged. It hit the wall next to me, he got up and grabbed the pillow. Without me realizing it, he had the pillow near my head. He hit me with it.
I picked up another pillow, starting to hit him. My pillow slipped out of my hands, and hit Erri.
“Ow!” she exclaimed, I picked up another pillow and Erri took mine. We all started having a huge pillow fight. Then, Erri and Sasuke grinned at me.
“Oh god.” I muttered, they teamed up on me.
At the end of the night, we were covered in feathers. Sasuke and I fell asleep on the couch, while Erri took the smashed pillows and used them for the floor.