85: Team Taka

“No.” I stated simply.

After they have calmed me down, Tsunade asked me to capture Sasuke again. I really did not want to.

“You’ll become a ninja here again.” Tsunade offered.

“No.” I replied.

“ANBU?” she asked.

“Hmmm.....No.”

“ANBU captain.”

“Yes.” I blurted out, I would so take up this offer.

Tsunade raised an eyebrow. “Seriously?” she asked.

“Well yeah. I just have a request.” I stated, leaning back in my bed. 

“And that is?” she asked. I put my finger on my chin.

“I go alone.” I said, her eyebrows raised.

“Are you sure?”

“I’ve been with the Akatsuki for three years. No, longer because I was previously there. I’ve hunted tailed beasts, I’ve been on way more missions than I had here. I can do this. And, also I want to tell my friends that I won’t be coming back. Got it?” I then got up. “I’m going to go start the mission.” 

“Wait wait wait, are you sure you can just get up in the state your in?” Bikou asked, rushing to my side. I shook my head and sighed.

“I’m not a little weakling anymore, guys.” I stated, a grim expression on my face. Everyone shut up. I walked out the door, and started walking to the Akatsuki base. Hidan was out front, leaning against the rock. I walked up to him.

“Fubuki!” he hugged me. “Fuck, I’m an idiot for losing you.”

“They were after me, it’s fine. And I’m quitting the Akatsuki.” I said, then adverted my gaze to the ocean that I was stepping on. His eyes widened.

“Damnit. Well, do you want me to tell Leader?” he asked. I nodded, then hugged him.

“I’ll miss you. Keep in touch?” I looked up at him. He nodded.

“I’ll visit you every fucking now and then, even though it will be a pain in the ass.”

“Do me a favor before I leave?” I asked.

“And what the fuck do you expect me to do?” he asked, tilting his head to the side.

“Say a complete sentence without cussing.” I asked, more like stated, grinning.

He was silent for a moment.

“Uhm, Fubuki, I’m going to fu-....Freaking miss you’re a-....Miss you so fu...Freaking much.” he said, he stopped himself several times. I started laughing.

“Just wanted to see if you could pull it off.” I said, then smiled. “I’ll be going now.”

“Bye, fucker.” he said, grinning. I rolled my eyes playfully.

“Bye, douche bag.” I joked, then left.

I went straight to the village I heard Sasuke was last, I asked all over the place. Turns out, threatening works.

I ran into a girl with red hair, it was long. She also had weird glasses. She glared at me.

“Out of the way!” she snapped.

“Karin, shut up.” a guy groaned, the guy had shark like teeth, a giant sword on his back that looked awfully familiar, and white hair. 

“Suigestu, don’t tell me what to do?” The girl named Karin snapped.

“Both of you, quit it.” a voice called out, I turned to see Sasuke walking with an orange haired man.

Sasuke.

Sasuke’s eyes met mine, suddenly in shock. His expression then turned to anger.

“Fubuki, why are you here.” he snapped.

“I’m on a mission.” I crossed my arms, sending him a glare.

“Leave Sasuke alone!” Karin snapped. The orange haired guy’s eye twitched.

“Juugo.” Sasuke said to Juugo, noticing he twitched. I wondered why. Could Juugo not control himself?

I turned to Karin with a stoic expression. “Don’t talk to me like that.” my eyes turned into slits. “Or you’ll regret it.” I whispered, with genjutsu I made her think I had snakes as my hair, and red demonic eyes. She screamed, backing up a step. I smirked. Suigetsu looked at Karin weirdly. I turned to look at Sasuke.

“I’m here to bring you back.” I said.

“Well, I’m not coming back.” he answered, stubbornly. I glared.

“I can’t go home without you.” I said, then shook my head. “I want to be an ANBU captain, so come back or I’ll force you.”

Karin scoffed. I glared at her.

“I have been in the Akatsuki for six years. I am a Mayuko. I know Mangekyou Kooriamgan, and I am titled the strongest of my clan. I survived the massacre of my clan, and I know how to kill. I won’t hesitate to kill your sorry ass.” I seethed at her, I knew she was scared. She just tried not to show it.

I then turned back to Sasuke.

“If you won’t come with me, let me join.” I asked, hand on my hip.

He raised his eyebrow. “No.”

“Why not? You know my power. I can be of great use.” I pointed out. “I know Akatsuki whereabouts, but I will only tell you your brother’s. I refuse to rat out my friends.” I compromised.

He hesitated.

“She could be good for the team.” Suigetsu said, then looked me up and down. “And she would be the only hot girl on the team.”

“Hey!” Karin huffed, pissed.

Suigetsu pointed at her. “You’re not hot, or a girl, so it shouldn’t hurt that bad.” 

Karin hit him on the head, Juugo grunted in annoyance.

“Fine.” Sasuke agreed. “But you can’t annoy me or mention our past.”

“I can do whatever I want. You’re not my boss, Sasuke.” I said, Sasuke glared. I kept my emotionless expression.

“Fine.” he muttered. I smirked.

“Excellent.” I replied with a Cheshire cat grin.