Onyx Eyes, 2021 Rewrite Coming Soon

Hello! 

If you didn't see my original announcement, I've decided to take this story and change pieces of it. These will be big changes to the original story to help make content a lot more mature, as this story was written when I was only thirteen. I am twenty-four now, looking to take these original ideas and plotlines, and just merely enhance them, and the writing itself. I will change problems you all have pointed out to me, and make things less dicey. I have heard the criticism and I'm very happy to have it, because I can take your words, along with my extra years of experience, to give you guys the best version I can give of this story. 

If you're not okay with a rewrite, that's totally fine, I'm keeping this original story up regardless of what happens! I do not prefer this writing, as it does not reflect the best of me, or my ideology as a now adult.

Please be patient with my updates, as I have just finally begun coming out of the woodwork. I'm working on three different projects at once on here, and if this is successful, I will be planning on rewriting other stories that are requested (don't be shy to ask; I love the ideas I've implemented in my stories and I know it would be fun walking down memory lane by rewriting any one of them). 

Thank you! And stay tuned. 

-A