69: I Need To Show Her

Adrenaline coursed through my veins, I backed up.
“Daisuke, you’re pro with these things.” I said, serious. My brother looked at me. He had studied demons while he was an ANBU captain, he had to. Elretta didn’t have to, Daisuke was the most knowledgeable about these things.
“This is the first demon I’ve encountered that wasn’t one of the tailed beasts,” Daisuke started, then hesitated. “But these kinds of demons are like the siblings of the tailed beasts. As strong, the only good thing is that their form can’t come out fully. Only transform the person they’re taking over. These motherfuckers can possess once their person is dead.” he growled. “One of us might go down with it.”
My eyes widened, then I shook my head. “You guys leave, then. I’ll take care of this by myself.”
“No!” Elretta snapped, her eyes suddenly hard. She was no longer focused on the demon, but on me. “I didn’t spend years protecting you for nothing.” she added, her voice almost a growl.
This made me laugh softly. “Why, I have nothing else to live for.”
“Snap out of it, Fubuki. You are an amazing ninja, Sasuke loves you which is rare for someone like him, and you’re a Mayuko.” Mikey snapped as well, he was never ever really this pissed.
I let out a breath. “I guess we’re all in this together?” I asked.
“Exactly.” Daisuke grinned.
“Shut up.” the demon growled. He charged at us, he was so incredibly fast. Even my Kooriamgan couldn’t track it as well. I backed up quickly, his nails scratching my stomach. I gasped, the pain made me grit my teeth.
“God!” I shouted in pain, wincing. 
“Let me see-“ I cut Elretta off.
“I’m fine.” I gasped, backing up. “This thing is going down. Daisuke, any weaknesses?”
“Ninjutsu.” he replied.
“Specifics.”
“From the look of the demon, he doesn’t like lightning attacks.”
I smirked.
“Easy.” I said, running up to him. “Lightning Blade!” I had learned this technique from Ishiko.
The demon moved, I cussed loudly.
Elretta came from the other side, doing her own lightning technique on the demon. He let out a gasp and collapsed.
“Fubuki!!!!” I heard someone scream in agony, I turned to see Sasuke. His eyes were horrified.
I was about to ask what was wrong, until I felt something in my chest. I looked down to see the demon had plunged its nail right through my chest.
“I....I....” I gasped, and collapsed on the floor.
~~Sasuke’s point of view~~
I watched as she had gotten stabbed, I screamed out her name. Was I too late?
“Sasuke, grab her. We’ll take care of this.” Mikey said, he was worried for his sister. I could tell. I remember when my brother was like that with me. I hated to say it, but I kind of missed it. Too bad he’s a bastard, I’m going to kill him. And I’ll be so happy when I do, I need my revenge on him.
I instantly went down and grabbed Fubuki, her breathing was labored. Her eyes were closed, blood was coming out quicker than usual. This wasn’t good.
I felt worry was over me. She couldn’t die. No, she was the closest thing I have to family.
I was in love with this woman.
No, she couldn’t die as well.
Not another one....
I ran to the hospital as fast as I could and gave her to Sakura, who had just gotten in.
“Help her!” I pleaded, she was shocked by the tome of my voice. I could tell, she was shocked how defenseless I was right now. She quickly grabbed her and ran into another room, gathering other medical ninja to help. I sat down in the waiting room, my hand was shaking.
You hurt me. You made me change who I was!” Fubuki shouted.
“I never really cared.” I stated cooly, my hand collided with her smooth, soft cheek. She fell on the floor. She looked up at me, tears streaming down her face. Her cheek was reddening from the hit, she looked so defenseless. She was. She didn’t want to hurt me.
But I had to hurt her
“You were the ONLY reason I cried." She said, looking up at me.
"Hn." I replied, like I was so amused with her pain. Then, I smirked. "You're weak."
I hit the back of her neck, knocking her out.

How could I let her die, with her thinking of me like this? I had to show her my love for her. I had messed with her mind so many times, I had taken her for granted.
Every little thing she did was for me, or because of me.
I had ruined her.
I had ruined someone just like me.
I never wanted to be messed up any more than I was, yet I allowed myself to hurt someone like me?
I needed her to live, I had to tell her how I felt. Show her, at least. I couldn’t have her die with sorrow in her heart.
I couldn’t bear it.
I usually wasn’t like this for a girl, but she was different. She was unique.
I needed her in my life.