96: Group Training

I woke up to the sun in my face, I groaned and sat up. Mornings. Ugh. I turned to look at Sasuke, his eyes were open. He was watching me. 

“Uhm....Hey.” I said, feeling awkward for a second. I bet my waking up wasn’t so graceful, I probably snorted and stretched unconsciously, maybe even drooled a little. He sat up and let out a yawn, then grinned at me.

“You should have seen you waking up. I thought you were going through an exorcism.”

I probably looked horrified, because he started chuckling. “I was fearing that.” I muttered. He nodded, then got up and stretched. I got up and walked into the bathroom, grabbing a towel.

“What are you doing?” he questioned, I looked up and stuck my head out of the bathroom.

“Taking a shower.” I replied, knowing he would get some ideas. He raised an eyebrow.

“Need any assistance?” he murmured, I chuckled, about to answer.

“SASUKE!” a voice screamed, I recognized it to be Naruto’s. Sasuke’s expression turned from lustful to irritated.

“Ugh, stupidass.” he muttered, changing into his day clothes. He trudged down the stairs and out of my sight, I proceeded to the shower. I wasn’t in the mood, anyways.

So halfway through the shower, I heard shouting. I groaned, shutting off the water for a moment to listen.

“YOU IDIOT! WHAT THE HELL?!”

“WELL WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?!”

“UH, NOT BE AN IDIOT?!”

“SO YOU THINK YOU’RE SO PERFECT? YOU’RE THE IDIOT!”

“NARUTO, IF YOU MESS UP ONE MORE TIME I WILL KICK YOUR ASS.”

“LIKE YOU COULD!”

“WANNA BET?”

“YEAH I DO!”

My eye twitched. “SHUT THE FUCK UP!” I screamed, angry. The anger seeped away a moment after, leaving me feeling satisfied for screaming. There was a silence in the house.

“We should be quiet, or Fubuki will beat the shit outta us.” Naruto muttered, yet I heard it.

I snickered, turning the water back on and resuming my shower. Moments after, I got out and brushed my hair. I walked over to the dresser and took out a pair of cream shorts and a pink blouse, something I would usually not wear. I put on some silver flip flops and silver bracelets, then walked down the stairs. Naruto was still here, I could hear him, I looked around the house.

Sasuke was on top of Naruto, I cleared my throat. Sasuke turned to look at me, I realized he was wrestling with him.

“Is there anything you two need to tell me?” I asked, gesturing to their position. 

“EW!” Naruto shouted, realizing the position. Sasuke jumped off, horrified.

“And you wonder why people assume you two are gay for each other.” I muttered, walking into the kitchen.

“Change of clothes?” Naruto questioned, I looked over.

“Well yeah, I guess.” I shrugged. It didn’t strike me as shocking. “So what are you two clowns fighting about?”

“I’m not a clown...” Sasuke scoffed, crossing his arms. I gave him a look, then chuckled. He was so stubborn.

“He got mad at me because he asked how he looked, and I replied with ‘gay’. “ Naruto explained. I laughed, walking over to Sasuke.

“Someone got butthurt.” I teased, kissing his cheek. He shook his head vigorously.

“Not at all.” he muttered, I punched his arm.

“Mhm.” I rolled my eyes, sitting on the couch.

“Why are you here, anyways?” Sasuke scoffed, sitting next to me. 

“Hinata is going to go shopping with the girls.” Naruto rolled his eyes.

We heard a knock on the door, I got up and jogged over to get it, not wanting to be near the boys being ‘tards.

Ishiko and Eiko were there, Eiko looked excited, Ishiko looked irritated.

“We should go training, bring Sasuke.” Ishiko suggested.

“Well, Naruto is over here too.”

“Bring him then!” Eiko stated, laughing hysterically. I raised my eyebrow at her.

“Sugar.” Ishiko stated.

“Of course,” I sighed, then looked over to where Sasuke and Naruto were. “Hey guys, we’re going training. Come on.”

Sasuke was the first to walk over, Naruto ran quickly so he was first to reach us though. Wordlessly, Ishiko and I walked in front, Eiko and Naruto together, Sasuke walking in the back alone. He seemed like he didn’t feel like talking.

“How is life?” Ishiko asked, crossing her arms.

“Fine.” I answered, shrugging.

“You and Sasuke are for sure cool, right?” she questioned, looking at me. She was studying me, I knew it. 

“Yes, we are. Don’t do that, I’m not going to lie.” I called her out on her actions, she smirked.

“Sorry, I just wanted to make sure. You know, if you need me to help with Sasuke, he can be pretty gay.” she shrugged, I heard a grunt. Ishiko turned around to give Sasuke a look.

“Oh you know it’s true. Dumbass.” Ishiko stated, I looked back as well to see Sasuke cross his arms in irritation, I grinned. I focused my attention to where I was walking, Ishiko did as well.

“Well, how are things with you?” I asked her, she grinned over at me.

“I’ll explain after training.” she replied, I nodded slowly and curiously.