THING WILL CHANGE

~Crystal Harrison ~

But I know that I will have to come to the point where I will accept it no matter what 

   ''our father mafia have been failing in everything so we decide to join The Gambino Empire we have been in this gang for 4 years now and you are going to Italy with us, I know you will be of great help because you have a hacking skill which is great for the empire'' Azul say as I just sit there not knowing how to act but then I saw my uncle walk in finally before I can say anything he says something in Italian I'm not sure what he says.

Then the guy stand up and walk out of the room, Kol was the last one to walk out but then he stops to turn to me with a smirk ''pack your bag we are leaving in 1 hour's '' by the time he finishes I was alone and confused.

   my mind just can't connect the dots and I just feel numb not knowing what to say or think cuz everything happen too quickly but I know I had to pack cuz I don't want to get on any of there nerve cuz that wouldn't be a good idea.

I stand up and when to my room pack 5 set of clothes and a couple of dresses and I change into cute but comfy clothes.

  and give my room one last look and I'm off to the car that was waiting for me outside I hop in the car and we are off to the airport I know I will one day come back but for now, I need to focus on myself cuz when I get sad I focus on myself to calm me down.

   1and half-hour later the car park next to a plane and when I got off the car I saw women who were waiting to take my bag and she gives me a small smile and walks away.

I walk up into the private jet and I saw the boys who were waiting for me, Kol saw me and give me a hug I give him a small smile I was sitting in front of Holan who keep looking at me. 

After a couple of mins, the plane take of and the flight attendant announce the flight rule as always. 

I sit and watch as the city gets smaller until I can't see it anymore while thinking how my life has changed in 1 day. 

''Do you know Italian?'' Holan asks, breaking me from my thought I give him a look

 ''I never learn but I know a little bit'' I answer calmly he gives me a small sigh 

''you have to learn Italian''he say looking away. I don't care much about it.

Slowly my eyes beginning to get heavy and the next thing I know the darkness took me in and I welcome it.

End of chapter 2

It's been a ride boy&girl, lady and gentlemen. I know that it is a short chapter than the last one but the reason is I want to make it a little short cuz I can go crazy something when writing this stuff but anyway hope you like it have a great day/night everyone see you tomorrow for the next chapter.<3

Update:
I thought it was long but unfortunately it's too short

 Neath...