CHAPTER 50 *THE DREAM TEAM*

Hello
I'm feeling lazy
another day another chapter
Ok, Enjoy 😊
——————————————

~Sebastian William POV~

I wake up to the my dark room like usual but with a tiny body still hugging me, I smile realizing I finally have her all to my self, she only wear bikini under need the cover, she was gorgeous and the image of her naked is still in my mind.

I alway ask myself how can a cruel and mafia boss who apparently no one like, can have a girl this beautiful love me.

I sigh at my stupid question cuz I never find out what the answer is, I put a strand of hair behind her ear to see her gorgeous face, she look so peaceful and gorgeous, I am in a place where I now can call home she is my home and I love it.

I stay as she sleep peacefully on my side, I watch like a creep, I alway think sleeping beauty isn't true but now yes it's true to me, she is sleeping beauty.

She move a little and I check my phone to see, what I have to do today, I hate working but I do it every time I'm not in the mood of anything, if I can stay here with her forever I would definitely take my chance.

"Good morning, handsome" a voice making me put my phone down, to see a gorgeous sleepy face smiling at me "morning beautiful" I say, pulling her on top of me, she lay her head on my chest as I give her a kiss on her beautiful long hair.

"Do you have to work today?" She ask "yes, darling" I say, playing with her hair "can we stay here forever?" She ask, taking a deep breath "I wish but we can't" I say and she sigh looking up at my eyes.

"I'm going to take a shower" she say trying to get up but I hold her down "what?" She ask "stay for a bit" I say and she come closer to my face and kiss me.

The best feeling I've ever had is a kiss from Crystal, her soft lip on mine, her hand in my hair, passionate, sometimes rough and sweet.

She pull back and smirk "so, now you want me?" She ask "your mine" I say "I know" she chuckle.

   "Wanna have a shower with me?" She ask, standing up, as I lean on the headboard of my bed watching the perfect view of her half naked body "sure" I say smirking with both my arm on the back of my head.

she snap her head toward me and grab the robe tiding it on, and send me a glare cuz she embarrassed, I chuckle and she give me a small smile before walking in the bathroom.

    I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom, opening the door and hoping in the shower with her.

   We take our shower and we are brushing our teeth and looking at the mirror watching each other and she keep laugh for no reason.

   She finish up with her a skincare thing that girl do as I went to my closet, I put on my black attire.

   And when to her room, she was in an all black clothes and was putting her earring in, she till her head to me and give me a smile.

   She finish off her things and we went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

   She went in and greeted everyone like usual, "Bonjour" I say to Elijah who have finally returned home "Bonjour" he say smirking and giving me a signal to Crystal like he know and I roll my eyes playfully, he chuckle at my expression.

    "Hey, cupcakes, would mind if I have a day off tomorrow?" I hear Holan being sweet to his sister Crystal smirk as Leanna blush, "so?" Holan ask "yea you can go" Crystal say and he hug her, whispering something in her ear before going back to his girlfriend.