CHAPTER 54 *A FRIEND*

Hi
Our book is about to come to an end and I don't know how I we make it to this point but it's has been a journey and I love you all so much
Ok, Enjoy 😊
——————————————

~Crystal Harrison POV~

      Every gun point to the door and I sigh, "wooo, chill" Isadora said, raising her hand "who are you?" Kol snap, I giggle, and walk to her with a champagne in my hand.

      "Hey, babe" I smile and she laugh and I give her a hug "I see" she nod and take the champagne glass "is there one for me?" Alex said behind her "nope" I shake my head.

     He laugh and pull me into a hug "I miss you" I said "miss you too" he pull away, I turn to my family

    "Guys meet my friends" I say and they look at each other "put the gun down" I say and Seb put the gun down and look at me, I smile and he roll his eyes, everyone follow.

~*~*~

We sit in silent "darling, come with me" Seb stand up and put his hand out, I take it and we walk out.

He walk in silent until we reach our room, the door click and I know now it's lock and something about to happen.

"Who was that?" He ask, standing in front of me "a friend" I say and he scoff "do you want me fuck it out of you or you answer my question" he said and cross his arm he walking toward me "okay" I say.

He sit down beside me and I turn to him "go on" he said "her name is Isadora Montez and she's my best friend" I said, he nod and I continue

"She has been my friend for as long as I can remember and I just found her on Facebook a month ago and we have been texting, she finally tell me about the whole mafia thing and I say I already and accept it, she is the leader of The Red Blood mafia she the only daughter of Mr Montez"

"So he's her father" he confirm "why didn't you tell anyone of us" He ask.

"Because I tell her to come tomorrow but I guess she's impatient" I shrug "you naughty girl" he smirk, he push me on the bed and hover over me.

"There people waiting for us" I say and he smash his lip on mine, I moan and push him away "fine, but tonight" he smirk and follow me outside.

I went back and they are still sitting in silent "she's one of us" I say and sit down, Seb sit beside me and pull me on his lap.

he hug my waist, it's give me butterflies "go on" he said and smirk, I roll my eyes "roll that one more time and I give a better reason to do so" Seb whisper, I blush.

"Let introduce" I said and turn to Kol, he shrug, I glare "I'm Kol" he say and look at me "this is Kol, my brother we are only 1 month apart" I said and she nod "that Azul, Holan and Leo they are my brothers" they nod giving cold stare "that Xavier he's family" he smirk and lean back "that Leanna and Amella they are my brothers girlfriend" they blush "that Elijah, my father figure" I said, he smile proudly.

"This is Sebastian, my boyfriend" I said, Seb smirk at my nickname, she froze "oh" she say "I know" I say and she nod.

"Guys, this is Isadora and Alex my friend, Isadora is the boss of The Red Blood mafia and Alex work with her as the underground boss" I say and they smile "btw I'm gay" Alex said and Kol laugh "don't me rude" I glare "I like him" Kol chuckle.

"Please say something" I said and they shrug "it's nice to meet you" Leanna said getting out Holan arm as he pout she come and sit near Isadora "you look very nice" Isadora compliment "I'm going to work" Azul said and kiss my head saying goodbye to my brother and walk out.