Chapter 60 *EVERYTHING IS TEMPORARY*

Hello
We have make it to chapter 60 wow what a journey
Thank you so much
Love you, Ok, Enjoy 😊
——————————————

~Crystal Harrison POV~

I have been in the worse state ever and my mood swing is crazy, it's the day that I will give my best friend, my father figure and family back to where they will find peace and happiness.

I will also have to give a speech in front of everyone not that I'm scared, I just can't breakdown again, I can't let anyone see me weak, I'm strong and it's hurt to see people I love in a state where they are worried and scared for me.

I just can't I care way to much, I wake up this morning and grab breakfast, I go for a walk at the garden with Storm, I get dress and everything I do have to involve Seb cuz he won't leave me alone after he find out I was pregnant, he is alway hot on my tail.

Making sure I'm okay and heathy, he tell me he love me and showing me his all and I love it but I want him to think of himself.

"Babe, I'm fine" I say for the 5 time in one hour, Seb has been constantly asking me if I'm okay and fine "but I want to make sure" he say with the sweetest voice "I know" I cub his face and kiss his cheek "my belly not even growing yet" I say and he sigh "you know I love you right?" He ask "alway and forever" I say and he chuckle and kiss me.

"I love you" he say, smiling "I love you" I say and I finishing up grabbing all my stuff and we head to the car.

Everyone is waiting for us as I give them hug and reassuring smile, they have been going through some stuff but I'm alway here for them.

We arrive at the grave yard and walk to a perfect home for Elijah that we all have pick out, we all have grab one things that remind us of him, we reach our spot and stand tall, some of us have tear falling down but we stay strong for Elijah.

"We are all gather here for a special goodbye to our love one, Elijah Desmond, he has pass from us to his home and we are here to celebrate that he has make it to his time and he has live a good life Elijah was our friends, family and father to all of us"

Xavier said, as he stand next to the coffin "it's time" Kol exclaim and take out a box, he take out a piece of robe "he tie this robe around me when we first meet" Kol said and put it in the box, than he walk up to Seb, He take out a picture "first picture together" Seb said and put it in the box.

Kol walk up to Azul, he take a ring off his finger "he custom made it for me" Azul set it down in the box, it's Leanna and Amella turn, Leanna bring out a cloth "he flirt with me the first time we met" she wipe her tear "he give me this for Christmas" Amella put a chapstick inside.

     Holan take out a gun "he shoot me with this" Holan said "he cut me with this" Leo put a blade in the box "he almost kill me with pepper spray" Xavier give a low chuckle "this is the same hair tie he rip off my head" Alice said and put it in the box.

   Kol walk up to me, I take out a wine bottle "he make me drink this at the hospital" I put it in and Kol hug me I hug him back, than he close the box and put it in the coffin next to Elijah body.

    "Rest in peace my friend" Kol kiss his finger and place it on Elijah head and than walk off, I step in "thank you...for everything you did" I kiss his head and than walk back, Seb whisper something into his ear and walk back to me.

     He hug me as I let some tear fall, "you were awful you know but we still love you" Azul and Holan say and walk back, Xavier and Alex put the coffin down into the ground and the guarded start to put dirt on top.