CHAPTER 48 *SHOPPING*

Hey friend
Hope you enjoy the story so far
Ok, Enjoy 😊
———————————————

~Crystal Harrison POV~

In one week is Christmas and I'm going shopping with Seb today.

I got out of bed and get dress, I run to his room and knock on his door before entering, I see him sitting on the bed on his phone shirtless so I jump on the bed to get his attention.

"Good morning" I cheer still jumping on his bed until I got tried and lay like down "ready?" I turn to his confused face "for?" He ask "Christmas shopping" I say and he chuckle at my smirk "okay fine" he say and pull me onto his lap "I need some motivation" he say "what can I do?" I ask "morning kisses" he say, my cheek goes red in second "somebody blushing" he tease "I can't control that" I say "now quit stalling and give my kiss" he say and I goes for his cheek but he aim for my lip.

His soft on land on mine making spark run through my body and his hand goes around my waist pulling me closer to his bare chest, I put my hand in his hair, I goes on top of him as his hand on each side of my waist every time it move I get butterflies.

The kiss was passionate and rough just how I like it, he bite my bottom lip and his tongue slip in side my mouth.

After a few minutes we pull away looking at each other eyes "your gorgeous" he say "you are so fucking beautiful" he curse brushing a strand of hair out my face.

Than he flip us over making my eyes widen at his move, he smirk and start attacking me with kisses everywhere.

He keep going until I finally get him off of me, and he went to take a shower, he came out handing me a tie to put it for him, I sigh and stand up.

He sit on the bed as I stand between his leg, he smirk "what?" I ask wrapping the tie around his neck "nothing" he say, I do my job but suddenly his hand was on my thigh and our eyes lock, I try to focus on the tie but it's doesn't work, his hand goes higher and higher until on the edge of my skirt "why are you nervous?" He ask "no, I'm not" I lie "you are" his hand goes higher by minute.

I quickly finish his tie "there" I say, and I just stand there between his leg with his hand on each side of my thigh, my hand on his shoulder "we should do this more often" he say, I snap out my mind "huh?" I ask "I mean breakfast time" I shake my head he chuckle and smirk but let me go.

I walk to the kitchen and Seb follow "morning" I say to my lazy brother "hungry?" Azul ask handing me his sandwich "sure" I say and take it, he drink his water and walk out.

"I have some paper for you" Holan say carrying some pile of paper "not the day" I say and he set it in front of me "why?" He ask "I'm going shopping today" I say and he sigh taking the paper back.

"Morning sunshine, how Elijah?" Leanna ask "morning princess, he's doing great" I say "when is he getting out" she ask " technically, he wasn't supposed to be out yet but I managed to make the doctors bring him home for Christmas and for the rest of his recovery will be at home" I smile "great" she say and continue to drink her coffee.

"Help me" Leo and Kol through the door "about?" Amella ask "Xavier, he's crazy" Kol reply, and I roll my eyes "you asshole" Leo slap Kol "about our news drug dealer, he fucking doesn't give us what we want" Leo continue.

"What can I do?" I ask "no no no, your not dealing with it" he refuse making me frown "what did he want?" Seb ask "he want us to give him the money to negotiate" Leo shake his head in disappointment "I'll deal with it" Seb reply.