A Story

Okay it's time for another chapter. Comment and or vote and let me know what you think. Please enjoy.

Note: This chapter has talk of self harm and attempted suicide. Please be warned. I do not agree with self harm or suicide it is nessecary for the story's progress and one of the characters.

Freddy woke after a few hours of sleep. He was alone in his room since Reiko left with Amaya for her safety. It had only been three days since Amaya, Reiko, Kit and Cuza left for a safer location away from Phi and the war and Freddy was already feeling Reiko's absence. It was for the best though. Reiko could not get hurt.

"No now is not the time for this. She's safe where she is. Focus on helping Bowie recover and beating Phi then Reiko can come back," Freddy told himself.

"Hey Freddy you up now?" a voice asked from the hall as a knock sounded at his closed door.

"Yeah come in," Heresponded.

The door opened and Fubuki entered. Freddy tried to smile but he was missing Reiko. He threw his covers off and sat on the edge of the bed as Fubuki closed the door and leaned on it.

"You miss her," Fubuki noted as he went to sit next to Freddy.

"Yeah. She's been aSupper Stars fan for a while but I'm her favourite apparently. She's obsessedwith me and I'm protective of her. When Bowie was taken last year I realized Iwas falling for her. She's the reason I was able to stay strong enough to helpMick with his emotional struggles of Bowie being in Free's hands."

"It's hard not being with the one you love all the time but you're doing this for her," Fubuki told him.

"That's what I was just telling myself," Freddy admitted as another knock sounded.

"Door's open," Freddytold whoever was on the other side.

The door opened and Suoh entered. Fubuki offered him a smile before getting up and going over to him. Suoh protectively put his arms around Fubuki.

"He okay," he whispered to him quietly.

"He misses his girlfriend. She left for safety," Fubuki whispered back.

Freddy didn't seem to notice their whispered conversation as he looked out the window at the darkening sky. He shook his head and snapped himself out of his thoughts he had a promise to keep he had to get to work to keep it.

"Suoh and I wereabout to do some practicing if you want to join us," Fubuki invited.

"Some training wouldn't hurt," Freddy excepted.

"That'll have to wait. Zac wants everyone minus Mick to go hunting first," Suoh informed. "He asked me to wake Freddy up but looks like you beat me to it."

"Why's Mick not going?" Fubuki asked.

"Someone needs to stay with Bowie and Mick's the best with him so he's staying. Zac will be taking him out tomorrow night to hunt though," Suoh replied.

"Zac's the boss," Freddy said with a small chuckle.

Freddy, Suoh and Fubuki met the rest of the vampires in the living room and surprisingly Mick was with them.

"I thought youweren't going," Freddy told him.

"I thought about not going but my throat is really starting to burn and Zac noticed my eyes going red. Clio offered to stay with Bowie for a while until I get back."

"You're going toleave Clio with Bowie?" Freddy quietly whispered.

"Yes so he's down there when I get back so I can try and talk to him. Plus Clio doesn't have to hunt. He told me."