Epilogue

Here's the very last chapter of A Truth Revealed. Comment and or vote and let me know your thoughts. Visit my profile page for an update if you'd like to know the plan for the next story. Now please enjoy.

The next few weeks after Phi's escape were easy yet hard. Easy because there was no more threats to really deal with except for the humans continued hostility towards the supernaturals. Evel and Phi hadn't been found or even since they escaped during Phi's execution which Evel had been very bold to interrupt but at least they weren't causing any trouble. For now anyway.

The weeks had also been hard because of the losses Zac and his group had suffered. Silas had been killed on the battle field. His funeral had been just a few days ago. Everyone who'd known the demon had been there. From his mother and stepfather to everyone he'd fought with on the battlefield. It had not been easy for anyone to have lost such a good comrade.

Isaac had also been killed on the battle field. Ciara had dealt with the preparations for his funeral as well as informing their boss Isaac had died. It had been tough but she had Kris to help her through it. Ciara had set the date of the funeral just before Silas's and everyone who'd known the brave vampiric cop had been there.

Others had died. Laban, Quon, Kurt, Ren. They had died once before been revived and had died again. They had been good people though. Laban had never wanted to fight but was made to by Hyde who had taken control of him and forced him to. Kurt had also been controlled and had wanted the good team to take him down but Hyde wouldn't let him go easy on them or surrender he'd had to fight. Ren had actually used his revival to test Jin's power and Daigo's too but mostly Jin's and could rest peacefully knowing he'd entrusted the right shaman to replace him on the council. Quon was the only one who had actually turned on them. No one really knew why and they doubted they'd ever find out. These names where mentioned at a special funeral set up for them. Lui who had been an enemy for a long time had become a friend and comrade had been included too.

Now there was still one more funeral to attend. This one was for Bowie's mother who had died during the threat Phi posed when her body rejected the change from human to vampire that would have cured her illness had she survived. It was decided Bowie needed to go and he wanted to. He really did. It was just hard to go. He'd wanted to reconnect with his mother but that was impossible now. Lucky for Bowie he had Mick.

"You ready for this?" Mick asked him as they approached the funeral building.

"Maybe," Bowie said back softly.

"I can't say I know what you're going through but I'm here if you need me," Mick whispered to him.

As they entered the building Isao noticed them. He headed over leaving his boys with who Mick thought were either his parents or his late wife's parents.

"Mick can I ask you to watch the boys for a while a few days from now?" Isao asked.

"Yeah I can do that,"Mick said a little unsure.

"I'd like a chance to reconnect with Bowie. Just us two."

"Who'd you leave the boys with?" Mick asked.

"My wife's parents. They came down for the funeral but are leaving in the morning they have another commitment."

"I'll watch them for you."

"Thanks. Not just for watching them but for coming today. Bowie needs someone like you," Isao mentioned after Bowie had gone to see his brothers.

"I need him too."

Kaiya's funeralstarted soon afterward. Isao asked Mick and Bowie to be closer to them. Mick andBowie sat in the front with Isao Bowie's brothers and Kaiya's parents. Isao didmost of the talking then the grandparents said a few words. Mick encouragedBowie to go up and surprisingly he did.