Preparations

Here's chpter 60 for you. Comment and or vote and let me know what you think.

Zac gathered his team in the living room a few days after Norman's escape. It was time to discuss a plan to take down Phi before he or anyone else could cause any serious trouble with that book Norman stole. Plus they had to take him down anyway. Everyone was present even the humans, who wouldn't be fighting but would still be aware of what was going on and going to happen.

"Alright so we know Norman took the Book of Dark Spells," Zac started, "Who is he most likely to give it too? Phi or Theodore?"

"I would say Theodore," Ciara said softly. "He's the only sorcerer they have and the only one who could use it. Only witches and Sorcerers can use the book right?"

"That's true butwould Phi chance Theodore gaining such power?" Kris asked out loud. "What do weknow about him?"

"Phi. One of the oldest vampires in existence. Powerful. Ambitious. Wants everything his way and shares leadership of his coven with his brother and another vampire, Evel," Trad listed off.

"He's powerful enough to take Theodore down without the book but could he be strong enough to take him down if he has the book?" Kris wondered.

"I think so," Isaac muttered. "He seems pretty confident he could too."

"He wants the council defeated and himself as the leader of both humans and supernaturals. His brother and Evel would probably be more high ranking vampires then leaders at that point. I think he'd want to give Theodore more power to ensure he got what he wanted then he'd probably take that power away from him or something to keep him in his place," Bowie voiced out.

"So chances are Theodore has the spell book," Freddy mused. "So what's the plan?"

"Who do we have to deal with from Phi's group?" Trad asked.

"Phi, Hyde who we hope still can't use his ability or remember anything of the coven. Evel the third leader. Hae-jin, Aiger, Theodore who we believe has the Book of Dark Spells. Ren, Xavier, Laban. Norman, Carlos and Kurt," Mick responded counting on his fingers as he said the names. "And any humans he turned who might have survived. I'm sure there's a few."

"Okay that's without Hyde being able to use his ability and providing Theodore hasn't found that damn resurrection spell yet," Kris said in a serious tone. "If he has then chances are Ranjiro, Kyle, Quon and Free are back."

"We'll have to plan for everything," Zac decided. "Nightfell what do we know about Phi's tower?"

"There's two ways in. The front and back doors. The windows are usually locked so is the back door. There's the ravine facing the front door and some small hills near the back door. If we do get inside the tower there's some doors left unlocked. Mostly closets. Listen closely and I'll describe the full layout of the tower"

Nightfell paused to make sure he had everyone's attention. He left the living room briefly and returned with several sheets of paper and a pencil. He drew out on the paper what he was trying to describe.

"Okay so on the ground level of the tower is five doors. The one you come in from is left unlocked if someone is at home, and someone usually is, and two others on either side. On the right side closest to the way in and out is a closet the other door is a bathroom both are left unlocked. On the left hand side is, closest to the way in and out, the door to the cells. The other door is supposedly Evel's lab. Both of these doors are usually locked."

"Okay. Continue," Zac told his brother.

"In front of you once you go inside the tower is a metal spiral staircase that leads up to the next floor. This floor is really just a kind of platform that goes all the way around. It has three doors. The one in front of you and two on either side of the platform. The door at the end on the right is a closet. It's not locked. The other one on the left at the end leads to two other doors. Last I checked it wasn't locked but the other two doors on the other side are."