A Turning and Beybattles

Here is chapter 55 for you. Comment and or vote and let me know your thoughts. Now please enjoy the chapter.

Just over a month after Bowie's visit to his mother at the hospital she was well enough to leave again. He and Mick waited patiently outside in the morning air for Isao and Kaiya to arrive at the house. Bowie's mother had agreed to chance turning for the small chance to live and see her human sons grow up as long as Bowie agreed to forgive her and he be the one to turn her. He agreed to it and surprisingly found himself wanting to forgive her and wanting to reconcile and be a family again.

"It's not going to be easy for her," Mick commented quietly.

"I know," Bowie said back. "I'm surprised she agreed to it. Mick you talked to Kris about turning my mom before we went to see her didn't you?"

"Yeah. Kris said if she agreed to chance turning she could since the family doesn't really want to lose her."

"Thanks," Bowie said softly.

Bowie closed the distance between where he sat on the top step to where Mick stood leaning on the porch railing quickly and gave Mick a heated kiss which he returned with the same vigor as Bowie. Bowie had no reason to be jealous of Shinki and Katana now since he'd finally obtained what they had. A noise from the lawn caught their attentions and broke up their lustful session.

"We interrupting something?" Isao asked trying not to chuckle at the boys.

"No," Bowie and Mick said at the same time.

"Actually we were waiting for you," Mick quickly said. "We've got everything already ready."

"First thing's first. We have some things to go over."

Bowie took charge as he and Mick led Bowie's parents to Bowie's room where the turning was going to take place. It was ten O'clock in the morning right now. Kaiya was directed to the bed where she sat and listened to what Bowie was saying.

"The change will happen over a period of three days. It'll be very painful starting out as nothing then getting more and more painful until halfway through the change where it'll peak and be at it's worst then start slowly lessening. To start the change I need to almost drain mom then she'll need to drink my blood. Halfway through turning she'll have to drink a second time to encourage the body to accept the changes. The body could still reject those changes at any time and die. If you do survive you'll need to stay here with us for a year and learn to pretty much be a vampire and survive afterwards where you go is up to you. Especially now that we've been exposed."

"Since Kaiya is sick there is a small chance of completing the change with bloodlust. We're hoping that doesn't happen though," Mick added.

"Alright anything else?" Kaiya asked weakly.

"Not really everything else you'll learn during your year of learning how to be a vampire," Mick said calmly.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to go through with this?" Bowie asked a little unsure himself.

"Yes," Kaiya told him before coughing weakly.

"We've tried everything else. The problem keeps returning and it's starting to become resistant to some of the treatments and every time she's hospitalized she weakens a more and more," Isao informed.

"If there's a small...chance I'll live...to see...my human sons...grow up...and reconnect fully with...my vampiric son...I'll take it," Kaiya confidently stated.

Zac entered the room briefly at ten twenty. He addressed the other occupants with a small nod before saying something to Isao. He turned to Mick and Bowie with another nod then spoke to Kaiya.