Ch.1 new school

Katniss's Pov

Today is my first day at Panem high. I only know two people there. My cousins Glimmer and Marvel, who are twins but look nothing alike.

That doesn't matter though. We all still love them very much.

I am getting dressed in a white crop top and black high wasted shorts. I know that you are thinking that I am a whore. No I am not a whore. Glimmer made me change my ENTIRE wardrobe. I now dress like this.

I hear a car horn and realize that Glimmer and Marvel are here to pick me up. I run downstairs and say bye to my mom and step-dad. I kiss my little sisters cheek and tell her to have fun at school. My sisters name is Primrose, but everybody calls her Prim.

I get to Glimmers car and see Marvel getting it of the front seat really quick to get something. When he tries to sit back down I am already here in the seat.

"Damn Katniss. Why do you always get the front?" Marvel asks.

"Because I want to." I tell him as a-matter-o-factly.

"Great now all the girls are going to make fun if me for sitting in the back of my own sisters car" he whines.

"Oh suck it up Marvel. It is my first day and I am older." I tell him.

"By 2 weeks Katniss."

"No shit Sherlock." I tell him.

"Oh Katniss. You just love to mess with him don't you?" Glimmer partly asks and states.

"Isn't that my job Glimmer?"

"No, that is both of our jobs." she say laughing.

When we finally reach the school, Glimmer tells me that she is going to introduce me to the group. She says that they are all very excited to meet me. Okay, here goes nothing.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

How do you like it. is it good. please give me feedback.

Luv ya lots,
THGLOVER