Ch.35

Katniss's Pov

I wake up to Peeta shaking me.

"Good morning love." he says.

"Good morning handsome." I reply kissing him.

"We are going to go on the boat so go and get ready." He tells me.

"Okay." I say getting up and out of bed.

I grab a neon green bikini. I take a shower and put on a little bit of makeup. Again, it's all waterproof.

I blow dry my hair and put it up in a sock bun with a braid around it.

I walk out of the bathroom and to Peeta. I smile at him. He smiles back warmly at me.

"Can you put some sunscreen on me?" I ask.

"Yes I can beautiful." he replies.

He puts the lotion on me.

"Thank you." I say sweetly.

"Your very welcome. But now I need to get ready." he says.

"Okay. I love you." I reply kissing him.

He goes to the bathroom and literally, not even two minutes later, he comes out of the bathroom with no shirt on.

I stare at him and I think that I started to drool. I wake up from my Peeta dreamland when Peeta is snapping his fingers in front of my face and calling my name.

I blush and look down.

"Don't." he says.

"Huh?" I ask him confused.

"Don't look down when you blush. I think that it is adorable." he says.

I smile and kiss him softly.

"We need to get going." Peeta states.

"Let's go then." I grab his hand and give him a peck on the lips.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." he replies kissing me once more.

He starts to deepen the kiss.
I don't stop it. I kiss him back with just as much love and passion that he is kissing me with.

He pushes me up against the wall. My hands find their way to his ashy blonde curls that I love so much.

He grabs my waist. I bend my legs and jump. I wrap my legs around his waist and he holds me up by holding my butt.

There is a knock on the door. Then the door opens. Conner pops his head in.

"Eww. Dad said no funny business." he states and covers his eyes.

"Hey we didn't say that you could come in, and also, it wasn't funny business it was just kissing." I snap.

"Yeah but it would have gone a hell of a lot farther if I didn't come in." he smirks.

"No because we can control ourselves." Peeta says.

"Besides Jocelyn you two
are the only virgins in this house right now." he says.

"And your point is?" I ask.

"My point is that soon Jocelyn will be the only virgin in the house if this keeps up." He says and laughs.

"Fuck you." Peeta says.

He just laughs and walks out.

"I'm sorry." he says.

"It's fine. I have learned to either just block him out or hit him." I reply.

"Which one is right now?" Peeta asks me.