Ch.56

Katniss's Pov

"Katniss wake up. Katniss you need to get up." I hear Peeta whispering into my ear. Why do it have to get up?

"I'm tired.  Let me sleep." I say rolling over.

"Katniss if you want I can get ready and then wake you up."

"Yeah just do that." I mumble.

We are in spring break at home. Why do I have to get up?

Peeta leaves. I hear a door open about five minutes later.

"Peeta you're too loud." I whine.

Then, I feel freezing cold water thrown onto my body.

I jolt up in bed. I realize that I'm not in my room.

Oh that's right, we are at Walt Disney world.

I see Finnick and Marvel with tubs.

"Fuck you!" I exclaim.

They start to run. I get up and tackle Marvel to the floor.

"Okay okay I'm sorry. "Marvel says.

"Are you going to do it again?" I ask.

"No. I swear." He says.

"Good." I say getting up off of him.

I walk back to my room.

"Now get ready Kat. We need to leave." Glimmer tells me.

They all leave except Peeta. I get ready. I put on a Mickey Mouse shirt and shorts. I wear Minnie Mouse earrings and have a Minnie Mouse purse. I wear black flip flops and then we leave.

Girls clothes (Katniss's outfit: created in the polyvore iPhone app. Http://www.polyvore.com/iOS @katniss

Annie's outfit: created in the polyvore iPhone app. Http://www.polyvore.com/iOS @annie

Glimmer's outfit: created in the polyvore iPhone app. Http://www.polyvore.com/iOS @glimmer

Clove's outfit: created in the polyvore iPhone app. Http://www.polyvore.come/iOS @clove

Johanna's outfit: created in the polyvore iPhone app. Http://www.polyvore.com/iOS @johanna)

We get on a bus to go to the parks. We are going to go to magic kingdom first.

We walk in and get recognized since we are with the boys. Luckily,people don't come up to them asking for a picture.

We go strait to fantasyland. Glimmer literally dragged us there. We go and get in line for the seven dwarfs mine ride.

It was really good! We ride all of those rides. Luckily, the lines weren't to long.  I thought that they would be.

We go to tomorrowland and ride space mountain. We ride all of the rides until they close.

We head back to the hotel and fall asleep.

--/--/--/--

Beep beep beep!!!!

I wake up at six thirty in the morning. I feel Peeta stir beneath me. I look at him.

His eyes flutter open. He smiles when he sees me.

"Good morning gorgeous." He says.

"Good morning handsome."  I reply. I lean down to kiss him.

It's just a short loving kiss. I pull away.

"I'm going to go and get ready." I say.

"Okay." He says pecking my lips.