Ch.25

Peeta's Pov

Me and the guys are still looking go Katniss when we hear the girls scream for us.

They must have found her! We all hare glances, then we sprint all the way to where we think we heard the girls scream.

We find a clearing and walk through it. We see the girls. We also see Katniss trying to get out of Annie's grip. She gets out. I notice a pool of blood on the floor. Then I turn to Katniss. No, please say she didn't.

She looks our way. He locks eye contact with me for a split second before she runs away again.
-----------
Katniss's Pov

I am running. I don't really know where to. I just run. I can hear the footsteps of them all after me.

I try and go faster. Just to get away. Why do I feel as if I am slowing down.

I can hear the sound of the groups footsteps get closer.

I feel dizzy. I start to see little black dots. Those dots start iy cloud my vision.

I stop running and fall to the floor. The last thing that I see is footsteps and Peeta fall to the floor, before I pass out again.
-----------
Peeta's Pov
We are chasing after Katniss right now. Man is she quick.

I notice that we are gaining on her. That means that she has slowed down. Then she has completely stopped. Then she falls.

I run as quickly as I can to get to her. I fall to my knees just before she closes her eyes.