The Argument

Location: Facility 5 miles out from Miami

Date: June 10th, 2021

Time: 1:34 AM

Derek POV

You slammed the H.V.T. down on a chair and tied him down with zip ties. After doing that you walked in front of him and slapped him awake.

H.V.T.: Where am I?

Derek: A place where no one can hear your screams.

H.V.T.: Do you really think you could scare me?

Derek: I leave a trail of mask bodies wherever I go and I can kill you faster then you can yell out "Please". Dont tempt me.

H.V.T.: *laughs* You really think Talon gives a fuck about me? I'm just another lamb to the slaughter for him.

You grabbed rebar off the ground a few steps away and swung it down on his foot. The rebar bent slightly as the Mask gritted his teeth trying to supress his scream.

Derek: Keep talking like that and I'll make sure you never walk again. Let alone have a knee cap.

H.V.T.: What.. do you want... to know.

Derek: I want everything. Weapons, gear, how many masks are in Miami, where the hell is Talon!

H.V.T.: If you were smart you would've gotten a more higher up mask, they have all the unformstion you desire.

Derek: Well isn't today your lucky day. You still have the other information.

H.V.T.: We have weapon caches scattered across Miami to ensure every area is heavily armed. As for gear, they just have the same old mask uniforms with a ballistic vest. As for men well... you'd die if you tried charging in their now, especially since you're only a small squad of 6.

Derek: We have another squad with us who are more trained then you low life pieces of shits.

Anita looked over at you and shook her head

Derek: Got something to pitch in?

Bangalore: We did our job, now you do yours.

Derek: What job?

Bangalore: We only needed the H.V.T.

Derek: Yea, which we got for you.

Bangalore: Well would you look at that, mission accomplished, Valk get the Heli ready to leave, you can put the H.V.T. on.

Derek: Excuse me?

Bangalore: You heard me.

She stepped closer as you looked down at her.

Derek: This is a joint operation, your job is our job, our job is your job. We got you your target, you help us.

Bangalore: I dont have to do any such thing.

Wraith: Bang zip it, we cant just send them out alone, thats just suicide.

H.V.T.: Oh this is just great, maybe being captured wasnt so bad after all.

You gripped the rebar as you wacked his knee with it again.

Derek: Mick take him to a more secluded room with NATO and get anything you can out of him.

Mickey: Roger that.

Sean gripped the chair that the mask was sitting on and dragged them away into another room with Mark.

Derek: If you're scared of going into a fight thats outnumbered 10-1 just say that.

Bangalore: Im not scared of anything.