Redneck Type

Los Angeles, California

Derek POV

The helicopter began to descend into the city. You really hated it, everything about this city just pissed you off. You all got out of the helicopter and got into a vehicle with Ela driving.

Ela: Something wrong?

Derek: I hate this city.

Ela: Why?

Derek: Just a bunch of morons, plus there's that cunt who lives in the mansion who just became a boxer. Piece of shit.

IQ: I mean it sounds like he got famous just for being good at it.

Derek: Monika, you could easily kick his ass in one round.

IQ: How bad.

You pulled out your phone and showed her the clip of him knocking out Nate Robinson.

IQ: Why does his punch look like that?

Derek: Because he can't even fight. He just swings his fists around and hopefully makes contact. And dont even get me started on Mike Tyson.

IQ: I'm starting to think you lost bets.

Derek: I was so fucking confident in him winning, that I bet Mark 250 dollars on him winning. Oh what does he do? He smokes Marijuana before the fight. No wonder it looked like a shitshow.

Ela: Hey, you can continue the conversation in a sec, we're here.

You all got out of the vehicle and started to head towards the condo.

Derek: And dont even get me started on the fuckin jets.

Ela: You're a jets fan?

Derek: Oh fuck that, I'm doing fantasy with Mickey and them and I've been stuck with a few of them in my line-up for the past couple of weeks. Like holy shit. How do you lose to the fucking Patriots... The patriots. Cam Newton has made that team look like a shit show ever since he got drafted onto that team. The buccaneers are booming now. Like how the fuck do you lose two of your best players. Bills a fucking idiot.

Ela: You sure do like to complain.

Derek: Hey the only thing good so far that has happened this week is that I published my song. But now I'm down 400 dollars because of Mark and I'm about to be 40 points behind in fantasy because no player can get a good play. Quarterbacks in my lime-up right now are shit.

Ela: Who's your quarterback.

Derek: Mother fucking Carson... wentz... um hi.

Grizzy: Sup.

Derek: So you're the group.

Soup: Yea, you wanna keep ranting about your week or...

Derek: No its fine, so what exactly do you need bodyguarding for. Making sure no one walks in on you fucking your sister?

You got smacked in the back of your helmet by Monika

Derek: Ah, what the fuck.

IQ: Be nice.

Derek: Thats the outro to his videos.

IQ: Huh?

Derek: Gucci belt on while I'm fuckin my sister.

IQ: You dont actually right?

Soup: Hell nah.

Derek: The only thing he loves more than his sister is his dip.

Soup: Thats right.

Ela: Well you seem to have a basic rundown of who these people are. Care to introduce?