Six wants to have a Chat

Hereford Base:

Derek POV:

We were just arriving back at hereford base from our mission. The helicopter touched down and one by one got off the helicopter and to the armory to put their weapons away and ash went to go to give the mission debrief. You were starving so you decided to go to the cafeteria to get dinner.
As you made it into the cafeteria, the other ops from the mission went to their tables to go talk to their friends. You just grabbed a steak dinner and sat at your table by yourself and ate. After you finished you put the tray away and when you turned aroud you saw a group of recruits at the girls table and they didn't look happy, so you started walking over there.

Recruit 1: Come on, one night I'll give ya a good time.

Recruit 2: You guys really cant be serious about taking all that ass back to your dorms right?

Recruit 3: Yea, come on we should go somewhere, give y'all a great time.

Recruit 4: Treat you guys right.

IQ: Nah we're good

Frost: Yea, I think We'll pass.

Recruit 3: *Grabs IQ's shoulder* You really think we'll just take no for an answer?

At that moment you just snapped, for some reason them just harrassing your teammates made you mad considering this is why you get neglected for. You walked up to the recruit and slammed his head into table.

Recruit 4: The fuck is wrong with you.

The recruit tries to swing a punch at you but you duck and elbow him in the stomach then punch him in the face. Recruit 1 runs up to you and tries hit you with a flurry of punches, you dodge most but some connect. He goes to throw another punch but you grab his fist and draw him close and bring his head down into your knee. The last recruit tackles you and starts to hit you but you move out of the way so he's on the bottom and you're on top.

Derek: (in between punches) What's wrong with me? *punch* What the fuck is wrong *punch* with you *punch* You're the reason *punch* that I get this much *punch* shit. *stands up* I wanted to live a normal goddamn life but you know what, I can't because f you dumb fucks deciding to do this shit, so now I'm immediately in the same hole as you for doing nothing. You do that shit again and you'll be going to the infirmary with a few broken limbs.

You walk out of the cafeteria and back to your dorm. You close and lock the door. You went t the bathroom to check the damage and you took off your balaclava to reveal a cut on your left cheek.

Derek: yea that's gonna leave a little mark.

You had a bit of bruising across your torso but that was really it. You exited the bathroom and were about to watch tv until the speakers went off.

Speakers: Could Recruit 'Locust' report to my office immediately.

Derek: So much for relaxing after that.

You put your balaclava back on and start to make your way to six's office. You reach his office and knock on the door.

Harry: Come in.

You open the door and take a seat in the chair across from him.

Harry: I'll keep this brief since I know after security camera footgae that you werent in the wrong for it, but why did you decide to do it.

Derek: Because no one should disrespect my teammates in that sort of way at all.

Harry: But from what i could understand, no one ever treated you any different then how you treated those recruits.

Derek: Because even though they think that I'm like the rest of them, i'll still be there when they need me, even if im not gonna be important.

Harry: That's all i needed to hear, even though I shouldn't allow this, ill let it slide because it was technically self defense.

Derek: If you need to punish me ill take the punishment, it wasnt self defense, i was just standing up for something i didnt want to watch.

Harry: Staning up for soomeone in this case, I will put for self defense.

Derek: Im not gonna try to argue with you so, thanks Six.

Harry: Please Locust, no formal names, just call me Harry. You're free to go.

Derek: Thanks Six.

You leave six's office and go back to your dorm. you get into your sleep wear and get into bed and you pass out as soon as you touch the bed.