Paparazzi

3rd person
Nat and Bruce were walking around shopping together on their day off. They were famous since they were Avengers but they didn't get as much paparazzi as Steve,Thor,and Tony. Today was different.

Bruce had just bought Nat ice cream and they were outside eating it. Nat was going on and on about her most recent mission and Bruce just sat and listened while eating his ice cream. When she finished talking she said "What'd you do while I was gone?" He said "Oh just did some work." Nat said "With Tony or should I say you're Science Bro?" Bruce rolled his eyes and said "I don't even call him my Science Bro. That's so stupid!" Nat said "Mhm sure." They talked for a little longer then Nat saw paparazzi. She looked back at Bruce and whispered "There's paparazzi we should go." He whispered back "You sure? We don't usually get that much paparazzi." Nat thought for a second then whispered "They have those big cameras Bruce. We gotta go." He nodded and they got up and started walking the other direction. They had thrown their ice cream cups away so now they just had bags of clothes and stuff.

The paparazzi followed them all over the place until Nat finally turned around and so did Bruce. The paparazzi said "Omg hi! Natasha!Bruce!" Nat smiled and so did Bruce. Another paparazzi said "Why'd you and Steve break up?" Nat said "Excuse me?" The paparazzi said again "Why'd you and Steve break up?" Nat said "Because we realized there were different people for each other." The paparazzi kept asking Nat the same question until Bruce said "ALRIGHT! She answered your question now leave us alone." Bruce grabbed Nat's arm and they started walking away. As they were walking away more paparazzi came. Bruce said "Call Tony." Nat nodded and grabbed her phone then dialed Tony's number. It rang and then Tony answered "Yeah?" Nat said "Paparazzi is following us and we don't know what to do." Tony's voice change to his most serious voice of all. He said "Are you guys walking around?" Nat said "Yeah." Tony sighed and said "I'm on my way." By time Nat got off the phone paparazzi was in front of them and behind them. Nat grabbed onto Bruce and said "I'm scared." They had never had this many people around them and Nat hated when people crowded her. Then a car came speeding towards them. It stopped and Bruce heard Tony yell "GUYS!" Bruce saw him and picked Nat up. He couldn't move. Nat started to cry and Bruce couldn't do anything. He held onto her right and Tony noticed that they couldn't move. He then yelled "BACK UP FROM THEM!" The paparazzi turned and saw Tony. They backed up from Nat and Bruce. Bruce put now down and she wiped her tears. Tony came up to them and said "You guys ok?" Bruce said "I'm ok but Nat is traumatized." Tony nodded and Nat looked at him. Tony hugged her and said "It won't happen again." She mumbled "Ok.." Tony squeezed her tight and then let her go. He grabbed her hand and led her and Bruce out of the crowd and to his car. This had to be the scariest moment in their entire life.

|Hi!! Sorry I didn't update this sooner but I hope you liked the is chapter. I had a lot of fun making it!|