Chapter 69 memories (Happy version)

Bruce's POV:
Nat brought amazing memories to the team and we all loved her for that specific reason. When Fury started to notice he made something extra special for us.

We had been called to the meeting room and Nat said "Why do we have to do another stupid meeting!?" Fury said "It's about you." She said "Me?" He nodded and Steve said "Why is she so special she gets a meeting about her!?" Nat said "Because I'm better than you." Steve pouted and Fury said "Alright." We all then looked and saw a big screen in front of us. I said "What's this abo-." Fury then glared at me and I shut up. That's when pictures of Nat popped up on the screen. Not normal pictures. The weird ones. Also some that I only had and I said "Wait how did you get those!?" Nat said "Exactly!" Fury said "WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP!?" Nat and I both stopped talking and watched whatever Fury was presenting to us. A video off Nat popped up on the screen and it was of her dancing. Again not normally. I looked at her and saw she already had her face covered and she had turned red. I looked back at the video which had changed to a video of Clint and Nat cooking. I actually remembered that video because it was for YouTube and a total disaster. The next video was Nat by herself crying. I looked confused and so did the rest of the team. Nat in the video said "Bruce didn't buy me my chips I asked for and I might be single this year." I then looked at Nat and she looked at me. I rolled my eyes and then another picture came up. It was of Nat in a red dress (my favorite one) and she was smiling. Finally a normal picture.

The presentation ended with a sweet note about how Nat brought the team together and then one big picture of the team together was presented. Everyone clapped and Fury said "That's why I called you all here. Everyone thinks Nat brings the team together so why not celebrate it." Nat said "Thanks you guys." Fury said "Hey! They didn't help at all I did all this alone." Nat then said "Well thank you Fury." He nodded and we all ended up talking about our best memories with Nat.

|Hi hope you enjoyed this chapter! Who's watching the super bowl this weekend? I definitely am and I am pro Bangles!!! Who are you cheering on? Anyways as always have a good one and WHO DEY!!-Alexis|