Chapter 85 Natasha No

Bruce's POV:
Nat did a lot of stupid things with Clint. Me being her boyfriend I had to stop her when I could.

"Natasha no." I said when Nat tried eating some concoction her and Clint made. "But why!?" She pouted. I said "I just watched you put ketchup,flower,and bread in that thing. I'm not taking care of you when you get sick." She sighed and said "But it's not fair! Clint gets to do whatever he wants." I said "Because he has nobody to stop him!" Nat crossed her arms then marched out of the room bumping into me on the way. Clint went to eat the concoction and I said "Clint no." He frowned and said "Partypooper."

I was reading at my desk when Nat walked in and stood right next to the edge of my desk and before she could speak I said "If you have a stupid question the answer is no." She said "I don't have a stupid question!" I looked up at her and said "Natasha." She said "Can I borrow 300 dollars?" I just stared at her then said "Do you think I have that type of money!?" She shrugged and I said "Natasha no." She groaned and said "Bruce please! I'll pay you back." I said "Let me think about it! No." I looked back at my book and she said "This isn't fair!" I said "You have you're own money." She didn't respond so I looked back up to see her going through my wallet. Which she then pulled out my credit card. I said "Natasha no!" she responded "Natasha yes!"

|Hi sorry I haven't been posting but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always have a good one!-Alexis|