Chapter 66 Swear?

Bruce's POV:
I swore to Nat on a lot of things. Mostly because she had major trust issues due to her past but I didn't mind.

Nat had made pizza and had it in our room. She had to go get something to drink and said "Swear you won't eat any?" I said "Swear." She said "Swear on our relationship?" I sighed and said "I swear on our relationship." She smiled and then walked out of the room.

She came back holding two drinks and handed one to me. She then said "Hey there's a bite out of that slice!" I looked at what she was looking at and saw nothing. I said "What are you talking about?" She then proceeded to point at the smallest piece that was missing. Luckily I knew she had already taken a bite off of that piece and said "You took that bite you idiot!" She thought for a second while staring at me then said "Oh yeah I did! Man I really questioned if you swore or not." I said "I literally swore on our relationship Nat!" She said "I know! That's why I was concerned." I rolled my eyes and said "Can I have a piece?" She nodded and I took a piece of pizza then started eating. It was pretty good to be honest and Nat said "Wait you swore you wouldn't eat a piece." I looked at her and said "But that was for when you left." She said "I never said that." I said "You're really doing this?" She said "What?" I said "You're playing dumb again! I'm eating this pizza and you can't do anything about it!" She said "So you're a liar?" I said "No." She said "But you did lie." I said "I never lied!" She said "Yes you did!" I sat silent and said "Nat I would never lie to you! I swore I wouldn't when we started dating!" She said "You did?" I said "Yeah?" She said "Oh. I make you swear so much I even forget what I made you swear on." I said "Boy do I know."

|Hi hope you enjoyed! Also I'm on a stream of actually posting stories on time again. I don't have anything else to say so as always have a good one!-Alexis|