Chapter 88 swimsuits

Nat's POV:
I had bought many swimsuits but I never could pick one. So I usually asked Bruce. He wasn't much help but it was funny to watch his facial expressions.

"Hey babe!" I said to Bruce while he was sitting on our bed. He said "Hey honey." I said "Can you help me pick a swimsuit?" His eyes lit up and he stared at me then said "Yeah I can help." I held back my laugh and motioned for him to follow me into the bathroom. He did and closed the door behind him. I said "Turn around." He said "Oh come on!" I crossed my arms and he turned around. I put the first swimsuit it was a triangle top and a tie bottom. All red. I had a sarong to go over it but I didn't put it on. I then said "Okay turn around." Bruce turned around and his eyes lit up. I said "Do you like it?" He said "Um yes!" He then spun me and I said "Slow your roll Buddy." He laughed as I turned back around and he said "Come on with the next one!" I said "You are hilarious." He said "Call me hilarious later!" I started dying laughing and Bruce groaned in frustration. He shook me and said "Put on the next swimsuit women!" I kept on laughing and he kissed me. I stopped laughing and he said "Finally!" I smiled and he turned around again. I could tell he was peeking this time. The next one was a bright Orange microkini. When Bruce turned around he just kept staring. I couldn't help but laugh a little. He said "you are jot aloud wearing that around anyone but me." I said "Didn't plan on it." He sighed with relief and turned around again. I put on the next one. A string bikini. It was green. Bruce turned around and said "This is the one!" I said "You sure?" He nodded quickly and said "Very!" I said "Okay because I'm wearing it to the next team pool party." Bruce said "A what now?" I said "What you think these are for your view only?" He said "Uh yeah." I said "No Bruce every time you pick my swimsuit it's the one I wear for the year." His mouth dropped and he said "How long have you been doing that." I said "Since we started dating Bruce." He stared at me in disbelief and said "How have I not noticed?" I shrugged and Bruce left the bathroom. I peaked my head out and he was laying in bed staring at the ceiling. He was adorable but my swimsuit was was cuter.

|Hey I'm back again! I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long. I was honestly scared to come back because I feel like I've left you guys hanging. Anyways I will try to update more!-Alexis|