Chapter 62 Tv shows

Bruce's POV:
Nat was big on tv shows and was always watching a new one. She was probably the reason the electricity bill was high.

I woke up and Nat was already watching tv. I mumbled "Nat turn it off." She looked at me and said "No!" She then looked back at the tv and I sighed sitting up. I then said "What are you watching?" She said "Euphoria." I said "How long is that show!? Weren't you watching it awhile ago." She said "Season 2." I nodded and said "Well what's happening?" She said "Lots." I said "Like?" She shushed me and I just stared at her. She went back to her show and I laid my head on her shoulder.

Nat had turned off her show and she was now making cereal in the kitchen. I walked up to her and said "Cereal at 3 in the afternoon." She said "Yes." I sighed and said "You're going to bing another show aren't you?" She started walking away and said "Yep." I followed her and said "And what are you watching?" She said "Stranger Things." I said "Oh I heard of that show! Can I watch with you?" She looked at me and said "Can you shut up for 5 hours?" I said "Yes?" She said "Then come on."

|Sorry for a late post, not posting,and a short chapter. I had a lot on my plate and couldn't post but here you go now! Hope you enjoyed and as always have a good one!-Alexis |