Chapter 52 Proposal pt. 2 (Planning the Wedding)

|This story will be told from both Bruce and Nat's point of view!-Alexis |

Bruce's POV:
Nat and I had everything picked out. Nat did most of the work but I didn't mind she was definitely better at the whole planning a wedding thing then I was. My groomsmen were all the guys and Tony was the best man. We had to go suit shopping which Nat had to remind me to do millions of times because I kept pushing it aside. I was nervous still even though we picked a date that was 8 months away.

Nat was driving me to the suit shop and I said "Nat." She said "Yeah?" I said "What if I don't like any of the suits? Or like if they don't have one to fit the theme." She said "Then you don't buy one. We can find another place don't worry." I nodded and Nat pulled up to the shop. I kissed her then got out of the car and she drove away. I walked in the shop and already saw the guys. I said "Hey guys!" Steve said "Hey Bruce!" I walked towards them and Tony said "What is your guys theme actually?" I said "Fairytale." Clint said "Wait you're telling me Natasha Romanoff wanted a fairytale wedding?!" I said "I suggested it and she went with it." Tony said "Wow." I smiled and said "Come on we have to get our suits!"
Nat's POV:
I drove to a dress shop where I would be meeting with my bridesmaids. Pepper,Wanda,
Maria,and hopefully my little sister Yelena. We weren't on the best terms but I at least wanted her to be at my wedding and if she did show I wanted her to be my maid of honor. I pulled up to the dress shop and got out of my car. I was greeted by Maria and Wanda. Wanda said "Pepper is running late and we don't have any news on Yelena yet." I nodded and said "Okay. How about we wait for Pepper and then we get started!" They both nodded and then my phone started ringing. It was Bruce I looked at the girls and said "The guys are already stressing Bruce out hold on." They both laughed and then I answered the phone. Bruce said "Hey um please tell Steve he can't buy a suit that is based on him." I sighed and said "Steve you can't buy a suit based on you for a fairytale wedding." I heard arguing and then hung up. I said "Bruce is gonna kill one of them by the end of the day." Maria said "I wouldn't be surprised." I smiled and then heard "Sorry I'm late." I turned around and saw Pepper. I said "Hey! Don't worry about it." She smiled and nodded then we went back to find me a dress.

It had been hours and I couldn't find the perfect dress. I had tried on 10 dresses and I didn't like any of them. I was about to cry and Maria said "Don't cry! We'll find you a dress." I said "Okay." She then said "What do you wanna feel like in your dress?" I said "I wanna feel like a Princess but I wanna be comfortable." She nodded and said "Wanda,Pepper,and I will find you a dress don't worry." I nodded and before any of them went to find a dress someone said "What about this one?" I looked to the side of me and saw a women who's face was covered by a hat. I looked at the dress and instantly fell in love. I said "I love it! How did you know I would like something like this? I don't even know you." The women lifted her hat and said "Yes you do." I looked and saw it was Yelena. She smiled and I ran to hug her. I said "You came!" She said "I couldn't miss this!" I took the dress from her then went and put the dress on. I loved it even when it was on me. The worker said "So is this the one?" I thought for a second then nodded and everyone cheered. Maria and Yelena came and hugged me tight then followed Wanda and Pepper. I said "I love you guys so much!"
Bruce's POV:
I was arguing with Steve still about a suit he couldn't buy and then finally he gave up on trying and I convinced him to get a white suit with hints of blue like everyone but Tony. The colors for the wedding were blue and gold. I don't know how me and Nat came up with the colors but we did. I easily convinced Tony to get white with hints of gold in it and all left was my suit. I didn't know if I want hints of any colors on my suit of just a plain white suit. Thor and Steve said plain white but Clint and Tony said hints of colors. I sighed in frustration and then Clint said "Actually. No colors!" I said "Okay. Thanks Clint." He smiled and nodded and then Tony said "Really Clint!?" He shrugged and I picked a white suit that I loved and bought it. From there we bought the guys suits and left.

I got back to the tower and I was tired. I flipped down on the couch in the living room and closed my eyes and then felt something climb on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw Nat. She said "Hi." I said "Hi Tash." She smiled and said "The guys stress you out?" I said "How'd you know?" She smiled again and said "Let's sleep." She laid her head on my chest and her legs were on mine then closed her eyes and so did I. I rubbed her back as I fell asleep as well and she mumbled "Love you." I mumbled back "Love you to."

| Hope you all enjoyed! This will have three parts or at least for now. This is really fun to write and I can't wait for you guys to see the next part!!! Anyways have a good one!- Alexis |