Chapter 78 2's day

Nat's POV:
2's day was a very rare thing. It wouldn't happen again for another 700 years possibly! So I wanted to celebrate big.

I shook Bruce awake and he said "What?" I said "It's 2's day wake up!" He looked confused and said "And what is so special about Tuesday?" I groaned in frustration then said "As in the number. It's 2/22/22!" He stared at me and then said "Get out of my face." He laid back down and I just kept shaking him until he eventually got tired of it and got up. I dragged him downstairs (where Clint and the rest of the guys were already making tacos) Bruce was quite annoyed at everyone and said "I'm not eating a taco at the 4:30 in the morning." I dragged him to his seat and said "Yes you are. Get in the 2's day spirit!" He just stared at me and I kissed his cheek. He then rolled his eyes as Clint placed tacos in front of us.

It was 5:00 and everyone but Bruce was running around chanting that it was 2's day. Bruce probably wanted to ripped all of our heads off but we could care less. "2's day! Hey it's 2's day!" We kept chanting and chanting for the whole world to hear, Bruce then yelled "SHUT UP!" Everyone paused and Steve said "Don't be such a grouch!" Tony said "This is super rare Bruce so how about you sit in your corner and pout quietly." He rolled his eyes and left the room only causing us to chant again.

We had eaten tacos all day but we were sick to our stomachs. Well Bruce wasn't. I was laying in bed holding my stomach and he was sitting next to me. He said "Told you not to eat tacos all day." I said "Don't talk to me." He laughed and said "Happy 2's Day Natasha. Happy 2's Day."

|Sorry for a late post but hope you enjoyed! Also happy 2's day and as always have a good one!-Alexis|