Chapter 20 Brusies

Nat's POV:
I had lots of bruises from missions and what not. I at least had 15. It didn't bother me much but it bother Bruce a lot.

"Dose that hurt?" Bruce said as he touched my new bruises. I said "Yes that hurts!" He stopped touching them and said "Sorry." He looked at me and said "Also because of you the water bill is going up!" I said "Well I'm sorry that I get sent on ruff missions." Bruce sighed and said "Sorry if I sound angry." I smiled and said "It's ok." He smiled back and I heard Clint say "Is she ok!?" I looked over Bruce's shoulder and saw Clint in frantics. I said "Clint is who ok?" He turned towards me and said "YOU!" I looked confused and he ran towards me embracing me. I said "What do you mean?" He said "Tony said you were really hurt." I smiled and he pulled away. I said "Going soft on me Barton?" He sighed and said "Am I bit aloud to worry about my best friend?" I said "Yeah you can if you admit you're soft." He rolled his eyes and walked away. Bruce said "You know you could just accept the fact he cares." I turned to him and said "You care. I call you soft all the time I really don't see a difference." He said "I don't mind it Clint dose." I shrugged and said "Whatever." Bruce then said "Do you even want ice?" I nodded and he said "Alright I'll be back." He walked away and I was left alone in the lab. I walked back to the lab table and jumped on it.

Eventually Bruce came back and gave me the ice. I put it on my back and said "Thanks I'm gonna-." Bruce stopped me and said "No you're gonna stay here." I sighed and Bruce got on the table and sat next to me. He said "First off." I said "Please don't give me a lecture!" He said "You brought this upon yourself. Now to start you need to be more careful." I rolled my eyes and sat through Bruce's lecture about my bruises.

| Hi again sorry this is kinda short. My motivation is low like I said before but I am trying to somehow get it back up. Thanks for reading!- Alexis |