Chapter 54 Sneaking out

Bruce's POV:
Nat had these friends. They weren't anyone from SHEILD she just met them around New York. I've never seen them. Not even Clint has seen them but Nat is constantly sneaking out to hang out with them.

I was looking everywhere for Nat even though it was obvious that she snuck out again. Yes Nat was an adult but her so called friends were horrible influences on her. Tony then said "Whacha lookin for buddy?" I said "Nat." I definitely had frustration in my voice and Tony could tell. He said "I'm tired of you stressing out when she sneaks out. Let's get all the guys and wait for her when she gets back." I looked up at him and said "Really? She probably won't come back until 3 in the morning." Tony said "Positive." I nodded and Tony helped me get all the guys.

We had gathered up all the guys and we were sitting waiting for Nat. I wasn't off by much either because at three on the dot I heard blasting music. Then Nat came through the door laughing like crazy and I cleared my throat. She closed the door and stopped laughing then said "Hey guys!" She was playing with her hair and I said "Where were you?" She said "Out with friends." I said "Who." She said "Kayla,Jacob,and Jordan." I said "Now Nat tell me this." I stood up and crossed my arms then continued "Has anyone but you met these people?" She said "No?" I sighed and she said "What dose that matter? I'm an adult." I said "Obviously you aren't!" She said "I am! I can go out with friends if I want! You need to stop being such a helicopter boyfriend!" I froze and she just stared at me. The guys were silent. They hadn't even said anything since Nat entered the tower. I then said "I'm just trying to make sure you don't get killed. I just want to be able to save you if something happens and you sneaking out doesn't help." She sighed and said "Bruce I know. I'm 30 now and I'm just trying to live my life for the rest of the time I can." I nodded and said "Just please. You just come home late and your friends seem like bad influences on you." She walked towards me and then hugged me. I hugged her back and then she said "Wanna meet them?" I said "Yeah?" She smiled and ran back to the door. When she opened it I saw two girls and a boy. They ran and hugged Nat then the boy said "Finally girl! We were about to leave." They all let go off her and then she said "Whatever." Nat turned back to me and the team and said "Well you guys know the Avengers obviously." They all nodded and one of the girls said "And which one is your boyfriend?" Nat said "Bruce. The one in the middle!" I smiled and waved then the girl said "He's low key kinda hot." Nat hit her in the side and said "Kay!" She laughed and Nat rolled her eyes. Nat then said "Oh yeah! Guys this is Kayla,Jordan,and Jacob." She pointed to them all and everyone said hi. I said "No more sneaking out." Nat sighed and Jordan whispered something to her. She giggled then they all sprinted out the door. Well this technically wasn't sneaking out I guess.

| Hi everyone! I hope you liked this chapter because I really liked writing it! I really have nothing else to say except for as always have a good one!- Alexis |