Chapter 15 Trouble

| I usually switch POVs every chapter but it makes more sense for it to be in Bruce's POV-Alexis |

Bruce's POV:
Nat was occasionally stubborn and just flat out rude at some points but I didn't mind it. Honestly I probably was to at times unknowingly. This time though I wished she hadn't been so stubborn.

Nat had just come back from training with Steve and she was exhausted. She did take a shower before she got in our bed though. When she finished getting dressed and everything she plopped down on our bed and said "Bruce can you rub my bad it hurts really bad." I said "Yeah sure." I was laying in the bed so I sat up and turned towards Nat. She already had her back towards me and I started rubbing it. She sighed in relief and I said "I told you don't train as hard Nat." She said "I know you told me that but I just can't slow down out of nowhere Bruce that's not how it works." I sighed and she said "Fine I'll try to take things slower but I can't promise Steve will agree." I said "Ok."

It was the next day and Nat was already off training like usual. I was doing some work in the lab and Tony was with me. "And we will make the best thing the world has ever seen Science Bro!" Tony said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I said "Tony first we have to figure out what we are making." He paused and said "True. What if we made an iron suit?" I slapped my forehead and said "Tony you already made like 17 of them." He said "Oh yeah! What about a bigger one like for the entire team!" I looked at him and said "That's not a bad idea we just need to get the measurements and the equipment which might take a lot of money." Tony said "And that's why I'm a billionaire my friend." He smiled and I said "Then let's do it!" He cheered and then I heard Steve talking outside of the lab. He said "Where's Bruce? I gotta find has anyone seen him!" I ran out of the lab to where he was and said "Steve I'm right here!" He ran towards me and all I saw was fear in his eyes. Tony was next to me and Steve said "Nat. She passed out and her heart beats are slowing down! Clint's down there bu-." I pushed him out of the way and took off to the training room.

When I got there I saw Nat laying on the ground and Clint and next to her. I got down on the ground next to him and said "Move." He moved and I heard foot steps behind me. I put my fingers on Nat's neck and barley felt anything. Tony was by my side and I said "She's dying." Tony said "THEN GIVE HER CPR!" I did what he said and after 5 tries nothing. I kept going and going I wasn't letting go this easy. Clint and Steve were standing back in fear and Tony was constantly checking Nat's pulse. On the 11th try Nat's eyes shot open and she started gasping for air. I grabbed onto her and said "I told you to take it easy!" She was still catching her breath and I let go of her. She said "I-I'm sorry." I said "You didn't feel anything before you passed out did you?" She said "I felt a sharp pain but that's all." I sighed and Tony said "She'll be ok Bruce." I hugged her again and she hugged me back. I whispered "Take it easy."

| So sorry I didn't post this at 4! I had something to do but here it is now!- Alexis |