Chapter 81 Volleyball

Bruce's POV:
Nat was a volleyball player. She played on Sundays and practiced on Wednesday and Friday. I went to all of her games and the team came to most of them.

We got to the games early since Nat was a player and before she went down with the team I said "Fury's coming." She looked up at me and said "He is!?" I nodded and smiled. Fury promised to come to Nat's games but never could. Today though he could make it. Kendall who was one of Nat's friends came next to her and said "Come on Strawberry shortcakes we have things to do." Nat said "Sorry! Sorry!" They both ran down the bleachers gossiping as usual until they got to the rest of the team. Tony said "She's a beast on that court." I said "You're telling me. She's scared me when she's on the court."

Fury had showed up and so did Maria. I knew I could count on Maria to bring Fury. The game started and Nat was on the court. She always started and always served. Her serves were fast so she always had to serve. Her serve went up and over then the game actually started with girls falling to the ground and hitting the ball with an enormous amount of force. Nat was taken out of the game though. She never was and I could tell something was wrong. She was talking to the coach but she looked like she was gonna cry. I looked at Tony and said "Dose Nat look like she's gonna cry or is that just me?" Tony said "She's got a stinger. It's her arm." I nodded because I knew what a stinger was. It would go away and Nat would be fine.

Finally Nat was in the game again. She was already diving and bumping again. They were tied and needed the last point to win. So Nat was being counted on to make the last point. It was close but within a matter of second the game was over and Nat made the point. The crowd went wild and so did Nat's team.

Nat came running up the bleachers and hugged me once she had the chance. She smelled like sweat but I didn't mind. I then went to Fury. Fury said "You've got a thing for volleyball don't you?" She smiled and nodded then Kendall and Bell came running up to her. They hugged her and Kendall said "You are literally a savior!" Nat smiled and Bell said "Since you got the big win for us you have to let us come over!" Nat looked at me like she was some middle school girl and I said "You're an adult Natasha you don't have to ask me." She looked back at the girls and they all let out some high pitched scream. Then they ran off leaving us to grab their bags.

We got outside and the girls were still running around like crazy in their uniforms. I honestly didn't think Nat would ever do Volleyball or make friends out of it but here we are again with her proving me wrong.

|I don't really have anything to say but hope you enjoyed!-Alexis|